Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next have finally come back to me after I messaged them about her selling her #gifted items to make a profit and they said their Social Media Team are going to speak to her directly as they are not happy!!!
What a result! Other retailers should do the same

Those videos she posted of her and her sisters didn’t do any of them any favours. I really don’t understand why you would film that and then post it on an Instagram to a load of strangers. If you really have to film every aspect of your life, send it to your family WhatsApp group for a laugh. But don’t post it online. It painted the family in a ropey light in my opinion
The fact that she’s never mentioned these sisters before and wants us to believe they’re super close and having the time of the life shows how fake it is.

I know she said her dads wedding was a low-key/day thing. But I couldn’t imagine ditching my family to go and have an instagrammable dinner at Novikov to then slag it off. I’d spend the whole night with my family but maybe I’m the weird one. Also, she took her husband to Novikov looking like an actual woman with a child’s suit on!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Didn't she have a big fall out with her sisters or at least one of them over an Indian meal? I have a slight recollection of her saying how she hadn't spoken to one or both of them.

Reactions: 8
What a result! Other retailers should do the same

The fact that she’s never mentioned these sisters before and wants us to believe they’re super close and having the time of the life shows how fake it is.

I know she said her dads wedding was a low-key/day thing. But I couldn’t imagine ditching my family to go and have an instagrammable dinner at Novikov to then hag it off. I’d spend the whole night with my family but maybe I’m the weird one. Also, she took her husband to Novikov looking like an actual woman with a child’s suit on!?
I wonder why she didn’t take Ivy ?

Reactions: 5
Those videos she posted of her and her sisters didn’t do any of them any favours. I really don’t understand why you would film that and then post it on an Instagram to a load of strangers. If you really have to film every aspect of your life, send it to your family WhatsApp group for a laugh. But don’t post it online. It painted the family in a ropey light in my opinion
Thought exactly the same. There really is no privacy in their life’s, everything is content.

• Heart
I wonder why she didn’t take Ivy ?
As Bob said above she had the man - boy to childmind 😆
Clearly didn't take her just so they could get pissed as her classy family video shows.
As for his suit,never mind not tucking his shirt in as his trousers wouldn't button up.The blazer looks like a 12 year olds school uniform that he's shoehorned himself into! No Savile row attire for him.
I'd put money on it being more like they're on their arses financially with that mortgage and unless it's blagged by Kerri for free they don't buy a single thing apart from her theatre tickets and we all know she doesn't buy him one 😂

Reactions: 11
They both looked atrocious… him in a suit that did not fit and her in a dress that badly needed ironing!

Reactions: 7
Do you know what I find so sad. She goes to a family game of bowling. Puts her name, Ivy’s name and then Mr C because she KNOWS she will be documenting this for the gram at some point and doesn’t want to disclose his identity. Have a normal family day out, put his name in and don’t take a photo to put on Instagram you wet wipe

Reactions: 16
So the Eborian is the ‘go to’ under-eye product. What happened to the Rodial Banana stuff? Did they stop putting 50p in the meter?

• Haha
Not so subtle hint to companies for help in gifting everything to make it happen.

That’s the only ‘point’ to her pointless picture/post.

She should tuck her self respect back in.🙄
1BE38E24-D743-436B-B1B2-E7D9BD328977.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Not so subtle hint to companies for help in gifting everything to make it happen.

That’s the only ‘point’ to her pointless picture/post.

She should tuck her self respect back in.🙄
View attachment 734617
Renewing her vows to the guy she moans about at every opportunity and seems to be third wheeling in her relationship with Ivy. She’s a baggy bastard.

Reactions: 16
Renewing her vows to the guy she moans about at every opportunity and seems to be third wheeling in her relationship with Ivy. She’s a baggy bastard.
It’s just so ‘grammable’ though isn’t it. The content she can get out of it would go on for months.

• Haha
Amyplusbabies or whatever she’s called has done a story saying she saw Kerry and her skin was so amazing that she went and ordered what Kerry has been using. Are you sure??!!! Kerry’s skin is terrible at the moment!! It would make me NOT use what she’s using!! Kerry conveniently doing ads for the brand to. Give it up lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Always ask if they have any complimentary upgrades available’

She has no shame 😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ask for complimentary upgrade or let the hotel know you're an influencer and will mention them if they do???

I’m a nobody and I’ve asked politely if an upgrade was available on flights in the past and it’s always been a no😂 I’d like to think I’m a bit classier than Kezza too!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.