Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine anyone other than a social media influencer looking at the extravagant of all this for a 7 year olds birthday and thinking it was reasonably and relatable.

Reactions: 7
Seeing as there is no limit on people gathering, especially outside, why weren’t Ivy’s real friends (ie school friends) allowed to just come to the ivyfest party!?
We all know the answer is because they aren’t instagramable!
The fact her school friends weren’t invited to it, just proves it was for her and her HUNS not at all for Ivy!

Reactions: 12
She is an obnoxious hole. Those videos of Ivyfest are a bleeping pisstake. What 7yo wants a nightclub, boring cake and a pizza truck? They want bleeping soft play and a bright coloured birthday cake and their little friends. She’s a scumbag, honestly. The way she goes on is a joke and I can’t wait for the day the social media bubble bursts and shes bleeping skint and left with nothing but an empty life and a daughter to wise for her years.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is an obnoxious hole. Those videos of Ivyfest are a bleeping pisstake. What 7yo wants a nightclub, boring cake and a pizza truck? They want bleeping soft play and a bright coloured birthday cake and their little friends. She’s a scumbag, honestly. The way she goes on is a joke and I can’t wait for the day the social media bubble bursts and shes bleeping skint and left with nothing but an empty life and a daughter to wise for her years.
Spot on 👏🏼

Reactions: 3
Well said.

Reactions: 2
It looked like a hen night, did she also actually pay for DJs from Kiss FM? Why not just call it a house warming or show off party or whatever it was because it certainly wasn’t a birthday party for the kid.

Reactions: 14
For every person that lost someone from Covid or lost their job because of the pandemic, this weekend’s gross display must have felt like a fat “duck you” to watch.

They couldn’t give a tit about anyone but themselves could they? From the vile Wayne Linekar message to the hotel stays to the DJs, all apparently for a 7 year old’s birthday, it was grotesque. The absolute greed of indulging in the freebies then rubbing it in everyone’s faces. It’s disgusting. I’m appalled by the selfishness and lack of thought. It’s almost as if she had freebies owing after lockdown and went all out.

The worst thing is they won’t have an ounce of shame.

why don’t these companies gift to key workers not bloody greedy, spoilt instagrammers.

Reactions: 19
For every person that lost someone from Covid or lost their job because of the pandemic, this weekend’s gross display must have felt like a fat “duck you” to watch.

They couldn’t give a tit about anyone but themselves could they? From the vile Wayne Linekar message to the hotel stays to the DJs, all apparently for a 7 year old’s birthday, it was grotesque. The absolute greed of indulging in the freebies then rubbing it in everyone’s faces. It’s disgusting. I’m appalled by the selfishness and lack of thought. It’s almost as if she had freebies owing after lockdown and went all out.

The worst thing is they won’t have an ounce of shame.

why don’t these companies gift to key workers not bloody greedy, spoilt instagrammers.
AND I know I go on about it, but let’s not forget she applied for a government grant because of the pandemic affecting her “work” 😫 you can’t make it up! Honestly!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Whose just called her out on Instagram about their stay at that hotel? I can’t make out who it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she might have paid towards it but I bet it was all #prdiscount #pressdiscount

She is fuming in those stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kerri “I don’t care what you think, don’t follow me.”

Then proceeds to post a 16 story rant. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trying to prove herself a bit too much for someone who doesn’t care. Your husbands money anyway hun xoxo

Reactions: 11
Livid. Would like to know who posted that! Ballsy 👏🏾 Wonder if TFP will speak up?

Reactions: 6
Clearly shows she’s been reading here too with all the ‘there are people who hate me and talk tit about me blah blah’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She says it doesn’t bother her but you can tell she is the type of person to read what’s said about her on here religiously

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.