Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she might have paid towards it but I bet it was all #prdiscount #pressdiscount

She is fuming in those stories šŸ˜‚
Iirc she had the pr discount hashtag on a few of those stories so youā€™re quite right.

I donā€™t agree with her behaviour, I donā€™t agree with all those people mixing over two days and I donā€™t agree when she keeps her daughter off school with ear infections, home schooling and yet heads off to London instead to pr events and pick up free dresses.

Itā€™s peopleā€™s right to disagree with her behaviour whether she likes it or not. She chooses to sell her entire life and that of her daughter to any company that will pay her and so sheā€™s left herself open to criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And then she followed up her defensive rant stories with more gifted pr crap šŸ˜‚

The criticism has massively touched a nerve tonight. Get a proper job if you canā€™t handle the negative feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember the whole reason she had this ostentatious, crase party for a 7 year old and filmed it all for Instagram is because covid has hurt all these poor businesses so it is basically Keri doing her bit for charity. Saint Keri. Give that woman an OBE.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha fair play to who ever did those stories about her, definitely touched a nerve there šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» Only wish she had bit as much when I told her what I thought of her a while back

Reactions: 4
Well that made me chuckle.
Thereā€™s something wrong with her wanting to throw a 7yr old a party like that,absolute melt.

Reactions: 4
The lady is suffering massively because of secondary infertility, if she wants to throw a huge party for her 7 Yr old, however different to what you would choose, nothing wrong with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The lady is suffering massively because of secondary infertility, if she wants to throw a huge party for her 7 Yr old, however different to what you would choose, nothing wrong with that.
Some people would be just thankful that they have one child. It is not a god given right that you can have children. Some people donā€™t get the chance to have one. kezza should thank her lucky stars

Instead of kezza spending ā€œherā€ cash on ott parties she could put that money towards ivf

• Angry
  • Heart
Some people would be just thankful that they have one child. It is not a god given right that you can have children. Some people donā€™t get the chance to have one. kezza should thank her lucky stars

Instead of kezza spending ā€œherā€ cash on ott parties she could put that money towards ivf
This is basically the most poorly considered response to secondary infertility possible, and the reason why so many women with secondary infertility (myself included) donā€™t feel like theyā€™re able to openly discuss their (very real) struggles, lest people think their infertility isnā€™t ā€˜validā€™ enough.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a more wildly inappropriate kidā€™s party, and the whole thing was a repulsive show of excess, but I donā€™t doubt sheā€™s having a tit time with her infertility - having one kid doesnā€™t magically negate that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just think with ivy sheā€™s created a monsterā€¦ used to getting what she wants, over the top elaborate parties and holidays, Dubai and New York (but lived with cardboard up against the windows for about a year) has Fridays off school to go up to London with mummy bleeping about like a twit to events. As soon as she sees the camera is on her she starts prancing about like a show pony

Reactions: 25
This is basically the most poorly considered response to secondary infertility possible, and the reason why so many women with secondary infertility (myself included) donā€™t feel like theyā€™re able to openly discuss their (very real) struggles, lest people think their infertility isnā€™t ā€˜validā€™ enough
I can understand as I also suffered from it (before I was too old to have another baby) I thank god every day that I was able to have One child. I certainly didnā€™t bleat on about how much I wanted IVF and how expensive it was one minute and then the next minute spend excessive amounts on ott parties hotel stays designer bags ect.

Agree about the insensitive comment about Keri (and anyone else for that's matter) about struggling to conceive. If you had two children and one died, you wouldn't say 'be grateful you have another one'.

However, if the over the top parties, taking you kid out of school to go to an expensive hotel is Keri's way of compensating for not having a sibling for Ivy she is on a very slippery slop and she will end up with a stereotypical spoilt only child.

Reactions: 10
I can understand as I also suffered from it (before I was too old to have another baby) I thank god every day that I was able to have One child. I certainly didnā€™t bleat on about how much I wanted IVF and how expensive it was one minute and then the next minute spend excessive amounts on ott parties hotel stays designer bags ect.
Thatā€™s what I donā€™t understand. She says she wants a second child (and I donā€™t doubt that she does) but then she says she canā€™t afford it yet spends money on aaaaaaaaaaaabsolute shite. Itā€™s such a bad use is resources.

I was going to make another comment but it seemed too far even for me so Iā€™ll keep schtum šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s really sad that she is struggling to conceive and I do feel for her every month when she tells us she has her period, it must be heartbreaking but thatā€™s a separate issue entirely and doesnā€™t excuse being so flashy on insta.

Reactions: 8
So has she actually said that she wants IVF but itā€™s too expensive? Or is she just struggling to conceive and exploring options, and maybe doesnā€™t want to take the IVF route?

6D1DA6A3-E778-4CBB-AF48-CA932525913B.jpeg

Look at the absolute state. This has got to be peak Instagram, or is it actually a parody??

what is the purpose of it all? Does a 7 year old actually appreciate it? It makes me feel a bit Iā€™ll. All the consumerist shite with the sold out show pony kid centre stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think 7 is definitely the cut off from when an influencer's child goes from being cute and sweet to annoying and bratish. Not the child's fault but if Keri doesn't want people criticising her parenting choices it is time to stop sharing her on the grid.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.