Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has she actually said that she wants IVF but it’s too expensive? Or is she just struggling to conceive and exploring options, and maybe doesn’t want to take the IVF route?
Pretty sure she said she couldn’t afford it

Reactions: 5
So has she actually said that she wants IVF but it’s too expensive? Or is she just struggling to conceive and exploring options, and maybe doesn’t want to take the IVF route?
I’m sure originally she said she couldn’t afford it but I think I vaguely remember some stories a while after that about her not wanting to go down that route because of how mentally tough it might be? It’s a very vague memory so please someone correct me if I’m wrong 😅

Reactions: 2
Personally and yes I know its not a rave page (however doesn’t mean a different opinion shouldn’t be allowed) I didn’t see a problem with the Disco party she threw for Ivy and for those saying that a 7 year Old should be having some kind of soft play party, personally I would rather stick hot pins in my eyes than attend or throw a party like that.
My lads (now 18 and 15) always had parties that were as much about the enjoyment of the adults attending as them or had hotel stays at theme parks so that I didn’t have to be in a sweaty Charlie Chalks or a Wacky Warehouse !!
Yes people have been through terrible times health wise and financially but it doesn’t mean if you haven’t you should be walking round in sack cloth and ashes.
I both like and am irritated by Kerry probably on equal measures at times JMO

Reactions: 2
View attachment 681964

Look at the absolute state. This has got to be peak Instagram, or is it actually a parody??

what is the purpose of it all? Does a 7 year old actually appreciate it? It makes me feel a bit I’ll. All the consumerist shite with the sold out show pony kid centre stage.
Those balloons look like a disease under a microscope 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must read here, she must!

Oh poor sad, spoilt upset Kerri. My heart bleeds......... oh & then bloody matalan turn up at her house with even more free tit! You couldn't make it up hahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The lady is suffering massively because of secondary infertility, if she wants to throw a huge party for her 7 Yr old, however different to what you would choose, nothing wrong with that.
Wonder which of Kerri’s instamum pals this is.

If she’s that devastated by secondary infertility she could have foregone the Chanel handbag for her birthday and wasting money on a party that was literally just for the Instagram content and spent it on IVF. She’s yet another selfish twit of an influencer who thinks the entire world owes her a living and a certain level of lifestyle. She barely bleeping parents the kid she has anyway, dragging her about London like some sort of prop she can pimp out. Honestly no sympathy… we all make sacrifices in life and while secondary infertility is sad, it’s obviously not sad enough to give up the Chanel and extortionate skincare routines so save your clap backs for cunts that care.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Im not convinced she does entirely want another baby, I think she just wants all the freebies that will come with it…

Reactions: 14
I think the ads and freebies that come with a new baby would be warmly welcomed (just like it would by any other Instagrammer) but I don't think that's her reason for wanting another child. She's been trying for years and that's only taking into consideration when she's spoken about it openly.
I wish her well and hope they get the second child they long for, but I do think she's turned into a massive sell out and dread to think the amount of adverts and gifts etc that a new baby would entail.

Reactions: 8
Some people would be just thankful that they have one child. It is not a god given right that you can have children. Some people don’t get the chance to have one. kezza should thank her lucky stars

Instead of kezza spending “her” cash on ott parties she could put that money towards ivf
It doesn’t work like that. Secondary infertility is devastating. It’s nothing to do with not being grateful for the child you have.

there’s also a lot more to consider with IVF than just the cost.

Reactions: 6
Why do skincare brands continue to pay her to advertise their products?! Her skin on the stories before the Rodial ad was horrific. Greasy, spotty, flakey, it’s in such horrible condition. Obviously none of these products work because she should be glow g right now. Clearly needs to give her skin a break and stick to the basics. To give a balancing opinion I think she looked lovely in the actually ad with her makeup on and the dress looked great on her and maybe I would be influenced to buy it!

Reactions: 13
Just a little correction it’s called the
Kerri & Ivy edit!
I clicked on the link.
Also I hate bundles like this, they’ve just razzed the original price up so it seems like a bargain. Seeing as Kerri was SOO EXCITED to work with Rodial, has she ever mentioned them before, for free!?
If she truly does love this company why on earth is this the first we’re hearing about it.

Reactions: 9
Why do skincare brands continue to pay her to advertise their products?! Her skin on the stories before the Rodial ad was horrific. Greasy, spotty, flakey, it’s in such horrible condition. Obviously none of these products work because she should be glow g right now. Clearly needs to give her skin a break and stick to the basics. To give a balancing opinion I think she looked lovely in the actually ad with her makeup on and the dress looked great on her and maybe I would be influenced to buy it!
Her skin is ALWAYS bad. I would never buy skincare that she is flogging. None of it ever works on her.

Reactions: 9
Those messages she got calling her out.
She is absolutely lying. I think she sent them to herself.
She's a very nasty piece of work craving attention.
All the messages calling out the brats party and she sent them the invoices and blocked them.
Well I called her out she deleted my comment she is a absolute liar she never send me copies of the invoices.
She actually DM me with alot of abuse.
I just laughed and deleted it.
The messages she posted on her stories are a complete bullshit.
I touch a nerve with madame and she got very nasty.
Just call her Poppet she hates it.
A very uneducated woman pretend she's something she isn't with her fake affluent life style.

If your reading this Kessa Coco from the block you will know the truth always comes out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.