Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ivy’s party looked epic…for an 18th/21st birthday.

She is treated like an adult with fancy dinners, grown up night club parties etc. She’s seven! Why is she encouraging her to grow up so fast?

Kerri will be coming off that content for the next few weeks sharing bits from the party that were gifted/ad/pr discount.

Reactions: 21
She’s pleased that the pervert Wayne lineker sent a message???? Is she on crack????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If this is what 7 is like, what happens at 8? How on earth do you top that? What’s wrong with soggy butties and a childrens entertainer???

Reactions: 15
That is the most bleeping ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen on Insta. All that for a 7 year olds birthday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That is the most bleeping ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen on Insta. All that for a 7 year olds birthday.
It’s so showy and unnessacary. I never put much up on social media about what my kid has or is doing for his birthdays. Why do people show off so much. I always feel for those who can’t afford to do or buy much and how they would feel. Imagine a parent struggling to afford a birthday cake and a balloon and logging on to see that. If she wants to do it then do it in private. I guess she’d have to pay for it all then though 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s so showy and unnessacary. I never put much up on social media about what my kid has or is doing for his birthdays. Why do people show off so much. I always feel for those who can’t afford to do or buy much and how they would feel. Imagine a parent struggling to afford a birthday cake and a balloon and logging on to see that. If she wants to do it then do it in private. I guess she’d have to pay for it all then though 🤬
It’s obscene. I’ve unfollowed so won’t be able to comment anymore!

Reactions: 10
I actually used to love her account. She was so relatable.
Shes changed so much! Who the duck throws a party like that for a 7 year old! & not just one party either... that inflatable nightclub was for her & her other insta mam mates 🙈 not even like they used chart/pop music for the kids, it was all deep house. What an absolute whopper.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder how much was gifted? All of it? She’s tagged all the companies she used so I’m assuming most of it!

Reactions: 4
I actually used to love her account. She was so relatable.
Shes changed so much! Who the duck throws a party like that for a 7 year old! & not just one party either... that inflatable nightclub was for her & her other insta mam mates 🙈 not even like they used chart/pop music for the kids, it was all deep house. What an absolute whopper.
so did I. she was really funny and relatable. i liked her friendship with amyplusbabies too.
What changed my opinion of her to start with was when she was filmed with some insta huns at some festival and she was sort of barging people out the way with her dancing and pulling faces at people. Then she started acting like entitled childish arse on nights out weekends away with said insta huns..she started to come across as bitchy and not very nice.
I can see shades of mean girl in the making with Ivy unfortunately..she was quite rough with a lot of those kids as the disco and is already full of herself with all that posing and performing foe the camera all over the place!
The 1st party was a 7 years party , yesterday's event was Kerri show off fest!

Reactions: 12
so did I. she was really funny and relatable. i liked her friendship with amyplusbabies too.
What changed my opinion of her to start with was when she was filmed with some insta huns at some festival and she was sort of barging people out the way with her dancing and pulling faces at people. Then she started acting like entitled childish arse on nights out weekends away with said insta huns..she started to come across as bitchy and not very nice.
I can see shades of mean girl in the making with Ivy unfortunately..she was quite rough with a lot of those kids as the disco and is already full of herself with all that posing and performing foe the camera all over the place!
The 1st party was a 7 years party , yesterday's event was Kerri show off fest!
Yeah 100% kerri just acts like a gong now, with her stupid Australian accent she does all the time. She looks like she needs a wash half the time too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s pleased that the pervert Wayne lineker sent a message???? Is she on crack????
I was gobsmacked by this. Who would want that weirdo wishing their child a happy birthday? 🤢

The extravagant birthday celebrations had nothing to do with the child. It was to self-indulge for the ‘gram. I’m really disappointed to see she’s done this when so many are struggling after the last year. It’s almost rubbing people’s noses in it.

Ostentatious shows of wealth aren’t classy, they’re crass. Read the room.

Reactions: 17
Treated like an adult but picked up and carried about like a handbag. Put her down she’s 7!!!

Reactions: 14
ivyfest...Iv seen it all now 🤣 really enjoyed watching ‘how to turn your child into a spoiled little brat’ oh sorry I meant her stories🤣
shocked she’s put it all on social media given how many are struggling, by all means throw a massive OTT party for your little Madame but no need to Put on social media.

Reactions: 11
But it’s not that indulgent when you don’t pay for any of it is it?

How sad to think that the only way these lavish parties came about was because of all the freebies.

And the reason she’s critical of The Ivy is because it wasn’t gifted. The Ivy do give out freebies to other wealthy influencers (gettingstuffdoneinheels) and other twee twats. Kerri clearly pissed off!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.