Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she looks to much like her mum - Gollum.
You know what - Ivy never asked her mum to put her on socials. I think that the way kids look should be off limits. Don’t become as bad as the instawankers sharing images of their kids.

Reactions: 23
Imagine filming a reel in a dress outside with all that crap over it then telling your followers that you didn’t want to get the label in because you’re sending it back as it’s to big....

Reactions: 5
Imagine! Sat there eating and sweating in a dress to then return it! 100% not for another size as well, it will be for her money back! It’s been seen on the gram, therefore we will never see it again!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What the hell does she do that warrants a 2 hour nap?! Honestly I just hate follow her now. She’s such a lazy woman

Reactions: 11
All the beauty products in the world don’t make me think she smells of anything other than tit 😩 she just looks so grubby

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.