Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin is awful. I wish she would stop posting photos of her massive moon face and dry lips. She looks like gollum.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ivy could have spent the bank holiday playing like most kids but no, off to Biscester to pose in designer clothes.

Reactions: 7
they are the ugliest bleeping trainers I’ve ever set eyes on in my life. Suit you tho Kezza x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those trainers are bleeping grotesque! Can’t believe she splurges on materialistic bullshit like that because it’s “fashun” but has cardboard up to her windows in her half finished filthy house. I bet she doesn’t declare everything to the tax man either, she wants dobbing in the mucky witch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your rant made me proper lol 😂😂

Those trainers are bleeping grotesque! Can’t believe she splurges on materialistic bullshit like that because it’s “fashun” but has cardboard up to her windows in her half finished filthy house. I bet she doesn’t declare everything to the tax man either, she wants dobbing in the mucky witch

Reactions: 2
I DM’ed her a nice message about fertility (basically like her latest story)...not acknowledged. Saw this thread today and realised I’d been looking through rose tinted glasses! I would give my right arm to have all that spare cash to put towards IVF. Not exactly relatable 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would you embarrass your daughter by posting this for all the world to see
Honestly it feels like some (most) influencers have no boundaries at all when it comes to their children. Personally I wouldn’t even tell close friends or family because.. well, why would I?

Reactions: 10
GP Laura & Kerri going live on Monday regarding SPF !? That’s an odd combo , I wouldn’t put them together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.