Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don’t understand why she is going to junior school, how old is she? I thought she was 6ish? So she will be in key stage 1? Unless it’s a separate Key Stage 2 somewhere?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the school have pulled her up on the ‘home schooling’ *cough* one day a week....

Reactions: 7
I also don’t understand why she is going to junior school, how old is she? I thought she was 6ish? So she will be in key stage 1? Unless it’s a separate Key Stage 2 somewhere?
i think shes possibly 7 this year (year2) ..sorry i dont know what ages the key stages are..so she will go into juniors in Sept

Reactions: 1
The state of her skin there is not a chance in hell I’m taking skincare advice from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s something so weird about this woman’s eyebrows, I can’t put my finger on what is it but they look absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Ivy is in year 2, she turns 7 in July. Alot of schools have a separate junior school site, but even if it's all one school you have to apply for a place in year 3. So at first she only got into her current infant schools junior school and they were upset about it (maybe their 3rd or 4th choice). Now everyone is accepting/rejecting their places, Ivy has managed to get a place at their 2nd choice.

Ah thanks for explaining. I have kids, just where we are they go to primary until year 6 and then apply for high school, that’s why I was confused☺

Ivy is in year 2, she turns 7 in July. Alot of schools have a separate junior school site, but even if it's all one school you have to apply for a place in year 3. So at first she only got into her current infant schools junior school and they were upset about it (maybe their 3rd or 4th choice). Now everyone is accepting/rejecting their places, Ivy has managed to get a place at their 2nd choice.

Reactions: 4
There’s something so weird about this woman’s eyebrows, I can’t put my finger on what is it but they look absolutely ridiculous
They don’t move when she talks and also the fact she doesn’t seem to have one single eyelash makes her eyebrows look even faker than they are.

F73C8AA2-079E-4E69-97B3-6E2E3CFA6ECA.png

Wow remind me to rush out and buy all the skincare she advertises 🥴 🥴 🥴

Reactions: 5
They don’t move when she talks and also the fact she doesn’t seem to have one single eyelash makes her eyebrows look even faker than they are.

View attachment 575307
Wow remind me to rush out and buy all the skincare she advertises 🥴 🥴 🥴
I feel like they arch too far out too, making them look really harsh and short but 🤷‍♀️ what do I know

there are a lot of schools where they split primary and junior.

Reactions: 1
I was just about to say the same, I slather the ordinary on before bed when I can remember/arsed... she’s got a cabinet full of hundreds of quids worth and she looks like a greasy spotty teenager.

Reactions: 9
I cannot get over the fact that skin care companies are sending her stuff that she is 'promoting' when her skin is so bad.

It's pointless.

You can't polish a turd!

I just spoke to a colleague in Leicester (I’m from London) and randomly the term mufti day came up (totally unrelated to this 😂) and she had never heard of it before, which is so funny as we have always used it to mean a non-uniform day at school

I just spoke to a colleague in Leicester (I’m from London) and randomly the term mufti day came up (totally unrelated to this 😂) and she had never heard of it before, which is so funny as we have always used it to mean a non-uniform day at school
i have never heard of it! Thought she couldn’t spell something again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.