Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a joke! they will come, have lunch and maybe spend 30-60 mins 'honeschooling' i.e Ivy spends that time on TTrockstars or maths/spellingshed. I cannot belieev the school has said ok. she must go to a private school.
No she doesn't go to a private school! x

Reactions: 2
Well, judging by the fact she didn’t her going very early the made it to Hampton Court by 2.30 they’ve ‘home schooled’ for all of a couple of hours. We called it. Why doesn’t she just own up it’s a day off when Kerry gets out of the school run.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s disgusting god knows why the school have approved this! Ivy needs to be in school
I can actually see in some circumstances where this is probably a great idea and the school have got the right idea. However one day a week is very different to lockdown, on lockdown it all had to be done whereas every Friday is just an extended weekend? It’s an extra day off - we all know Kerri is lazy and the kid is a spoiled brat who will probably scream and cry and talk Kerri into 3 hours on YouTube - I mean I suppose it is school because the YouTube is clearly I studying her craft because with all the boring videos she posts of I it’s clear that Kerri is after a YouTube contract for her for when the follows dry up for Kerri!

Also mice/rats under floor boards and now ants- JUST CLEAN YOUR HOUSE!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t like commenting on other people’s weight on here but I think she’s lost a bit recently from cutting down on sugar?

I’ve not looked at kerri’s profile for ages until today and had to find her thread..! Is she photoshopping her legs in her photos now?! She looks completely different?!

Reactions: 1
I don’t like commenting on other people’s weight on here but I think she’s lost a bit recently from cutting down on sugar?
You’re probably right -
I just thought her legs looked very sculpted? Like she’s edited and skimmed down the shape? I hate all this stuff the instahuns do now! No example set for people watching them!

Reactions: 3
Does she ever iron anything??? You would think if you were going out for dinner with friends you would at least iron your outfit. I don't understand what these SAHMumfluencers do all day long 🤔.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m disappointed with this one. She did such good work calling out skinny tea and promoting body positivity and now here she is doing a juice cleanse. I know she’s having fertility issues and likely needs to lose weight for IVF but practice what you preach and lose the weight healthily.

oh and good to see you she learnt her lesson about covid rules and didn’t attend a massive birthday party...!

Reactions: 9
She’s actually moaning that her husband (that is the earner of the household) has a day off and will disrupt her ‘routine’.... what routine? The house is constantly stinking in photos, she clearly has no ironing to do as evidenced in her outfit pics & her ‘accessory’ is in school 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Give him a stew though’

....is she actually for real?! 😂 hilarious if this is what she’s been saying her whole life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFS - I really wanted a deodorant - well buy one, nope instead I will contact the PR and get one for free

Reactions: 6
New to the thread, followed her for years recently came back on Insta after a break last year and geez its all bloody ad ad ad ad and since lockdown eased is she just out daily having treatments ?? She’s proper sold her self to the gram ! I’m not keen on the person she’s begun, so un-relatable now!

Reactions: 8
Her skin looks tit. It really doesn’t make me want to swipe up on all the skincare & makeup she constantly flogs

Reactions: 6
This is what I always think about her #ads for all the skincare 😂 not working is it!!
Doesn’t matter how many expensive skincare items she chucks at her face, she lives off McDonald’s and lying in her own filth so her skin will always be shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.