Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me the begging is in full swing now things are opening up again. Her and her spoilt brat get on my nerves. Lazy greedy grabby entitled. Everything i despise.

Reactions: 13
I'm by no means denying the fact she's always on the beg for freebies. However it was nice to see Ivy using and enjoying the colour-in playhouse they were gifted, as Sam Faiers put hers up for sale on depop for £8 more than it sells on Hobbycrafts website! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm by no means denying the fact she's always on the beg for freebies. However it was nice to see Ivy using and enjoying the colour-in playhouse they were gifted, as Sam Faiers put hers up for sale on depop for £8 more than it sells on Hobbycrafts website! 🤦🏼‍♀️
That tit. Really annoys me! As much as the begging. Just gift it a friend/charity, I’m sure they don’t need the cash 💰

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Ivy’s ‘home learning’ day is basically so Kerry can get ad/modelling work opportunities done with her. She’ll probably read a book and stick her in front of a maths app for an hour to justify it but I can see forth coming trips to London on a Friday to River Island HQ etc

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think Ivy’s ‘home learning’ day is basically so Kerry can get ad/modelling work opportunities done with her. She’ll probably read a book and stick her in front of a maths app for an hour to justify it but I can see forth coming trips to London on a Friday to River Island HQ etc
Haha I was just coming to say more like it's Ivy's work day. Needs to earn her keep.

Reactions: 7
This crossed my mind!

Reactions: 3
Of course! There is NO way she will spend every Friday home learning. She will be dragging her round crappy PR events - coz she's an InFluEnCeR innit.

Reactions: 13
I really hope she’s not going to be teaching her English...
Of she won’t, she won’t be teaching her child anything that’ll benefit her in the future although she could do with teaching her some manners. The only thing she is teaching/showing her child is how to be a scrounger for free tit. Do the bare minimum for maximum reward!!

Reactions: 6
Her mate Anna eleri hart is doing up a house- this is gonna blow Kerri’s mind as it will be the opposite of everything that she has picked for castle greyskull and she will have to change everything to match Anna! She said the other day she’s bored of decorating- eh you haven’t done anything love, the builders have done it all, you’ve literally just gone on Pinterest and pointed at what you want

Reactions: 8
Her mate Anna eleri hart is doing up a house- this is gonna blow Kerri’s mind as it will be the opposite of everything that she has picked for castle greyskull and she will have to change everything to match Anna! She said the other day she’s bored of decorating- eh you haven’t done anything love, the builders have done it all, you’ve literally just gone on Pinterest and pointed at what you want
I haven’t seen one single part of the new house that I’ve thought “wow that looks beaut” like I don’t understand what they’ve done 😂 also she doesn’t show the house much now! I reckon because it’s a bloody tip most of the time!

Reactions: 7
I do find it funny that she’s chosen to have Fridays as her day of homeschooling 😂 weekend starts early in that house! “Popping out for some bits” what a joke.
what a joke! they will come, have lunch and maybe spend 30-60 mins 'honeschooling' i.e Ivy spends that time on TTrockstars or maths/spellingshed. I cannot belieev the school has said ok. she must go to a private school.

Reactions: 5
What fully grown adult and mother falls asleep at 6.30pm, fully clothed and then just stays there until morning? She’s actually a joke not to mention why the duck is she so tired?! She’s such a scrub I get second hand embarrassment from her all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.