Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, this grabby bleep is always on the beg. Her and her troll child need to get off the gram and learn how to make a decent living rather than being given tit for free 24/7

Reactions: 6
Why does she swan around Oxford Street like she's some a list celebrity!! You ponce of instagram ffs. Yesterday's stories ivy wants to spend all day in kingston shopping honestly has Ivy ever actually been to a park?

Reactions: 9
I'm just glad Paultons Park didn't gift them the trip!! Because that place is so expensive I'd be so annoyed if she got in free lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus, Kerri isn’t messing around when it comes to restrictions being lifted is she! I mean, I know we can get back to normal life to some extent. But literally, Botox. Eyebrows. Shopping. Foot massage/nails done. Meeting in the park. In the first 2 days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She shops , days out , eats out , plans and books days out over Christmas, but still has cardboard covering her windows 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New to the thread, just wondering how she can spend so much money on clothes and days out, but can’t afford private ivf?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.