Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids used to moan if one of their friends ate with their mouth open. Posh we ain’t but there’s nothing worse than hearing and seeing someone’s food in their mouth.🤢

Reactions: 8
Her advert for that deodorant is beyond embarrassing. Looks so rehearsed and like she’s trying to remember the info as she goes. Disingenuous and I’d be appalled if I was the brand!!!!

Reactions: 6
Her advert for that deodorant is beyond embarrassing. Looks so rehearsed and like she’s trying to remember the info as she goes. Disingenuous and I’d be appalled if I was the brand!!!!
She looks like she made zero effort and it was forced. My friend tried to get me try that deodorant but by her admission it’s crap!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely every flogger on Instagram has tried selling Wild Deodorant. I'm shocked it has taken this long for Kerri to get the gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate ironing but would you honestly wear that crumpled shirt out to a restaurant?? Lazy.

Personally she would have preferred to see some of the old staff there! The place has been closed since the first lockdown which was almost 2 years ago. Does she not think those staff might have had to get other jobs 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not everyone prances around online like an illiterate scruff & calls it a job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s flogging seriously crumpled tit again on clear out page 🤦🏽‍♀️
Ivys stuff though innit- that kid has more clothes than half the influencers of Instagram! The stuff has been bought to validate Kerri and hasn’t even been worn by Ivy, why do people even gift the wretched brat anything?

Ivys stuff though innit- that kid has more clothes than half the influencers of Instagram! The stuff has been bought to validate Kerri and hasn’t even been worn by Ivy, why do people even gift the wretched brat anything?
What I saw was Kerry’s clothes

Reactions: 2
She must store her clothes in a black bin liner. They are so crumpled.

Why do we need to see so many shots of her husbands knob? So bleeping weird. Why does she not have boundaries.

Reactions: 7
She must think he’s a catch and wants the followers to appreciate her man🤔 No love, it’s ok, you keep him and put some clothes on him please.

Mr Coco in his pants was actually quite amusing and if my husband did this as a joke I would find it very funny. But it would be a joke for just the two of us as I don’t imagine he would want his work colleagues and friends seeing it all over social media

Does “these made the cut” mean that’s what she’s keeping or what she’s getting rid of?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.