Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her closely anymore, is there any update on trying to conceive?

Reactions: 1
She put some quote up the other day that she's going to stop mourning the life she thought she'd have and start living the life she does? This could of course be totally unrelated.

She also said the other day she's recieved bad news? Although I don't recall her elaborating further.

Reactions: 3
Is there really any need for all the Converse? She’s ordered green and blush pink and is wearing a bright pink pair! What a waste of money

Reactions: 5
She literally does the bare minimum for everything. Can’t believe this is how she makes a living. Put some effort in Kerri.

Reactions: 8
I do wonder if she's suffering from depression, she's always so miserable and everything so half hearted, I mean how long does it take to write a sign for book day? Her jumper looked like she'd slept in it. Ivy also looks miserable.

I do wonder if she's suffering from depression, she's always so miserable and everything so half hearted, I mean how long does it take to write a sign for book day? Her jumper looked like she'd slept in it. Ivy also looks miserable.
Nah she’s just a lazy entitled tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She says how Ivy was late for school and says 'needs must'. Those needs appear to be making Ivy pose for WBD photos for the gram.

Reactions: 10
Someone’s been reading on here! Apparently she’s off to Asda to buy some biscuits and then do some cleaning 😂😂😂 Of course you are Kezza

• Haha
Her eating and talking with biscuits in her mouth makes me feel sick. Did no one teach her basic manners as a child. Don’t speak with food in your mouth and also close ya massive gob while eating. No one wants to see you churning up your food

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.