Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen him a few times once with kerri don't want to say too much as to where 🤫 but they were standing apart and both looked so miserable, if you think ivy looks like Kerri your wrong as she's the dads double!
next time can you please take a photo! Is he the god she makes him out to be?

Makes my stomach churn to think of them dry chapped lips
I think (unlike the mumlifestyled) she doesn’t read this as has only today addressed chapped lips on insta after an FB comment and It’s a condition 😬.
I do think it’s somewhat below the belt to call her ugly to be frank. With her style, child-flogging, twattish behaviour and comments - it’s fair game but slating her looks is a bit tit. A little hypocritical slating her for having a burn book when you’re a tattlelifer too 🤣 Don’t get me wrong, I still think she’s a beggy twit but just think some stuff here isn’t necessary.

Reactions: 3
I think (unlike the mumlifestyled) she doesn’t read this as has only today addressed chapped lips on insta after an FB comment and It’s a condition 😬.
I do think it’s somewhat below the belt to call her ugly to be frank. With her style, child-flogging, twattish behaviour and comments - it’s fair game but slating her looks is a bit tit. A little hypocritical slating her for having a burn book when you’re a tattlelifer too 🤣 Don’t get me wrong, I still think she’s a beggy twit but just think some stuff here isn’t necessary.
The issue with the burn book was that she bought it for her 7 year old daughter 😬

Reactions: 13
Bit weird he's not happy showing his face (his choice, totes respect that), but revels in showing his bare arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.