Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ivy not in a car seat, no way she’s tall enough to not be in a high backed booster.
My daughter is very tall for her age and defo heavier than Ivy and she’s not big nor heavy enough not to be in a car seat- in an emergency one day we had to get a taxi and she wasn’t in a car seat and where the seat belt went across her would probably have done more harm than good to be honest- I was a nervous wreck! Ivy should defo be in a car seat but y’know Kerri makes her own rules cos she’s a rebel isn’t she !

Reactions: 3
My daughter is very tall for her age and defo heavier than Ivy and she’s not big nor heavy enough not to be in a car seat- in an emergency one day we had to get a taxi and she wasn’t in a car seat and where the seat belt went across her would probably have done more harm than good to be honest- I was a nervous wreck! Ivy should defo be in a car seat but y’know Kerri makes her own rules cos she’s a rebel isn’t she !
Was it a cab? As some don't require car seats atall!

Her brow lady has done her dirty with those hideous Disney villain eyebrows. I hope they were gifted and she didn’t actually pay for them for once

Reactions: 9
Someone stealing bogging kezza’s made.com parcel from outside her house today 🤣🤣 couldn't of happened to a nicer woman!!
I think some would say KARMA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know she’s always doing age inappropriate things with Ivy but taking her to see Moulin Rouge 🙄🙄😳😳

Reactions: 7
I know she’s always doing age inappropriate things with Ivy but taking her to see Moulin Rouge 🙄🙄😳😳
Exactly taking a 7 year old to see something that is a 12+. It will all come back to bite her when she starts complaining that she’s being sassy (aka a brat)!

Reactions: 5
So me coco is a perfectionist!!!!! But you wear tit that’s been crumpled up in the corner for weeks !! Bet it sends him over the edge

Reactions: 3
Really bleeping odd behaviour posting footage of your child fondling a male mannequins crotch. I can’t see anything funny/relatable about it other than sexualising your child on the internet.

Was there any context? All I saw was that story.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Really bleeping odd behaviour posting footage of your child fondling a male mannequins crotch. I can’t see anything funny/relatable about it other than sexualising your child on the internet.

Was there any context? All I saw was that story.
Glad i wasnt the only one who thought it was weird!
Why on earth would you post that!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.