Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldnā€™t fancy going to a dinner party and sitting on that hard bench all night. Looks like itā€™s from the set of Oliver Twist

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldnā€™t fancy going to a dinner party and sitting on that hard bench all night. Looks like itā€™s from the set of Oliver Twist
It looks very uninviting. I hope she adds a bit more colour and life to it. It looks bare.

Reactions: 2
It looks very uninviting. I hope she adds a bit more colour and life to it. It looks bare.
The whole room looks awful! The old table was actually nicer? Itā€™s so apparent she wants to ā€œbuyā€ class and ā€œbuyā€ the insta house. So many of the bloody lovely interior accounts I follow would have taken the existing lovely table and repurposed it and bought some lovely new chairs for it. Iā€™ve said it before, she gives shout outs to people like vitamin D project who Iā€™m surprised arenā€™t mortified to be given a shout out by Kerri, sheā€™s consumerism personified- she has zero taste of her own so is copying whoever she can. She will take any freeby going and has not cultivated her own brand at all. Sheā€™s vile.

Reactions: 3
So..if Iā€™ve got this right, sheā€™s that worried that sheā€™s taken Ivy to hospital but sheā€™s busy posting ads on Insta at the same time? Doesnā€™t sit right with me šŸ„“

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So..if Iā€™ve got this right, sheā€™s that worried that sheā€™s taken Ivy to hospital but sheā€™s busy posting ads on Insta at the same time? Doesnā€™t sit right with me šŸ„“
Honestly this is a new low. Iā€™m mortified for her - sorry I forgot an ad because my internet is tit at the hospital Iā€™ve brought my sick child to? Jesus bleeping Christ, what is wrong with the insta huns... like why in the name of god are you even on your phone for any other reason than to update close family? I am lost for words.

Reactions: 10
KERRI PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND BE WITH YOUR SICK CHILD.
Nothing this woman does surprises me.
She wants it both ways, to do her tit adverts in her grubby little house and then to tell the world that her child is poorly in hospital!! Make it make sense kerri, its one or the other.
Instagram isnā€™t going to crash and burn because you havenā€™t updated them on your sick child.
GO BE THE MOTHER YOU PRETEND YOU ARE ONLINE!!!

I also wonder with cock wombles like her in a crisis or emergency who do they call/tell first....their nearest and dearest or Instagram.
I bet she is the type to update Instagram/Facebook first and her family find out updates that way

Reactions: 6
Theyā€™ve sent you a HOLE box of goodies have they? Letā€™s hope thereā€™s a dictionary and a large stick of lip balm in there Kez
6AB85B34-7B18-4C39-B497-EB3339149F97.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is vile isnā€™t she! Get a proper job Kerri. Even this morning it was all about her sugar rush with the quick ā€˜ivy is fineā€™ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Good grief, grotbags manages to hit new lows every day. Anything she advertises instantly puts me off. She downgrades everything she touches. Even a brand new house couldn't make her look any less #grotbags.

Reactions: 4
I had forgotten how much she annoyed me until she popped up on my insta today and thought ooooh I bet she has a thread
For sure she does. She is one of the worst on Instagram although she blocked me on my account so good job I have a second personal one for when I can be bothered to look at the tit show that is Kerryā€™s life

Reactions: 1
Theyā€™ve sent you a HOLE box of goodies have they? Letā€™s hope thereā€™s a dictionary and a large stick of lip balm in there Kez
View attachment 498537
How annoying are these companies though! It was only the other day she was on the beg for some Sunday Riley because she was running out of a tiny tester pot! Pisses me right off. Thatā€™s me not buying any SR anymore!

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s from south east London/Kent - Bromley. The accent is similar to an Essex accent. In fairness, itā€™s not put on

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.