Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so thick, how can homeschooling her child one day a week going to help her?
This thick witch was asking Instagram if he kid was off school longer than lock down than the last....duck me that kid is a lost cause with old kezza homeschooling her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had the (dis)pleasure of being in a FB birth group with Kerri (our daughters are the same age). She is a nasty piece of work and a huuuuge bully.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I had the (dis)pleasure of being in a FB birth group with Kerri (our daughters are the same age). She is a nasty piece of work and a huuuuge bully.
Not surprised at all...but yes tell us more x

Reactions: 1
Just jumping on to say kezza buy your mum some Mother’s Day whiz instead of the gifted crap you have picked out. Oh and by the way your dodgy dealer accent makes me BORK

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You would think taking a picture with your shorts pulled up your hole you would have posed with out the mountain of shite scattered around

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I right in saying she was gifted a new dining table and is selling her old table for £30? If so, that really doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 7
Am I right in saying she was gifted a new dining table and is selling her old table for £30? If so, that really doesn’t sit right with me.
Just was thinking the same thing- same when she puts all her clothes that have been gifted up for sale on her site- what about paying it forward? I give all my daughters stuff to a few friends who have younger kids, if I have any of my clothes that I haven’t worn then I ask friends if they want them. She’s happy to jump on bandwagons when it suits her, but when it comes to showing actual real kindness then she wants stuff given to her but doesn’t want to give back!

Reactions: 7
Gifted a table but has the brass neck to beg for £30 for hers. Times must be hard for the greedy witch.

Reactions: 8
Where does it say she’s selling her table? Has she removed it, can’t see anything in either page/stories😮

Just was thinking the same thing- same when she puts all her clothes that have been gifted up for sale on her site- what about paying it forward? I give all my daughters stuff to a few friends who have younger kids, if I have any of my clothes that I haven’t worn then I ask friends if they want them. She’s happy to jump on bandwagons when it suits her, but when it comes to showing actual real kindness then she wants stuff given to her but doesn’t want to give back!
I do this too, either give clothes to my friends and family and the rest to charity. I rarely sell anything - but everything is bought by me, not gifted. All these instahuns are doing it, selling their freebies that they get paid to flog, even the wealthier ones. So infuriating and wrong!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.