Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's one of my biggest pet hates!
Mine too!! I know she’s dyslexic but her grammar is terrible. Is it not just local dialect from where she’s from though? A few instahuns (not everyone) from that area speak similarly.

Reactions: 3
Mine too!! I know she’s dyslexic but her grammar is terrible. Is it not just local dialect from where she’s from though? A few instahuns (not everyone) from that area speak similarly.
Nope I’m from the same place and can confirm we do in fact have the word ‘he’s’ in our vocab

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope you didn’t think I was being rude, I’m northern and we are the worst❤! Does anyone follow Courtney Black? She talks like Kerri, drives me mad!

Nope I’m from the same place and can confirm we do in fact have the word ‘he’s’ in our vocab

Reactions: 1
I think Kerri is on the beg from Kim Kardashian 🙄😂 how many times can she tag @skims they’re NEVER going to collab with you Kerri!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Kerri is on the beg from Kim Kardashian 🙄😂 how many times can she tag @skims they’re NEVER going to collab with you Kerri!
Hahahahahha was just coming on to say this- BET she tags Kim soon! Remember when she was really cringe and she used to tag Jameela all the time 🙄 too cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stories - juicing pics then helplines for eating disorders straight after in between stuff she wants us to buy. You’re part on the problem luv.
Also one of best thing about the pandemic has been not seeing influencers go to freebie PR events

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.