Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those messages she got calling her out.
She is absolutely lying. I think she sent them to herself.
She's a very nasty piece of work craving attention.
All the messages calling out the brats party and she sent them the invoices and blocked them.
Well I called her out she deleted my comment she is a absolute liar she never send me copies of the invoices.
She actually DM me with alot of abuse.
I just laughed and deleted it.
The messages she posted on her stories are a complete bullshit.
I touch a nerve with madame and she got very nasty.
Just call her Poppet she hates it.
A very uneducated woman pretend she's something she isn't with her fake affluent life style.

If your reading this Kessa Coco from the block you will know the truth always comes out.
SPILL THAT TEA SISTER 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve never posted on here before but I’m happy I found this thread. I started following Kerri years ago when she was a relatable mum, with a normal figure, a cute kid, and her own little business. These days she’s a totally different person, her daughters ‘sassiness’ will 100% come back to bite her on the a**e, and she doesn’t seem genuine anymore. I messaged her a few times over the years but never got a response, she only seems to cultivate relationships with fellow Insta-mums. She lives very close to me and I’ve seen her in real life a few times, she’s definitely photoshopping her photos these days and her kid is horribly behaved. It’s a real shame she’s become a social media monster.

Reactions: 20
Is this her business? Has she ditched it completely? It says closed until 2021...
She said something recently about her sewing machine being in the garage since the move. That may have been the reason she couldn’t trade during Covid, not sure that deserves a government loan.

Reactions: 5
She said something recently about her sewing machine being in the garage since the move. That may have been the reason she couldn’t trade during Covid, not sure that deserves a government loan.
I can't imagine her having time to do any sewing. Not with all that tat to promote round the clock and home schooling every Friday.

Reactions: 7
Is she close with her sister? I seen it’s her wedding today
I’m getting the impression it’s a no? For your husband to book a dentist appointment the morning after your sisters wedding and that to mean you cannot stay overnight and have to drive two hours home the same day... seems odd to me.

Reactions: 16
Even on your sister's wedding day she has an AD go live. I know it was pre-recorded but that is poorly timed.

Reactions: 13
I’m getting the impression it’s a no? For your husband to book a dentist appointment the morning after your sisters wedding and that to mean you cannot stay overnight and have to drive two hours home the same day... seems odd to me.
Yeah same here, very odd. I don’t know enough about her family set up but I found it strange

Reactions: 6
I thought this too- so weird! So you can go on a night away every other weekend but on your sisters wedding you drive home? She’s a selfish cow!

the ad for Disney on icenwas possibly one of the most awful cringiest ads I’ve ever seen- I’m embarrassed for her. The grabbiness is 🤢. I wonder why the husband never steps in and say no to ivy doing this stuff-my husband would be ashamed!

Reactions: 16
I thought this too- so weird! So you can go on a night away every other weekend but on your sisters wedding you drive home? She’s a selfish cow!

the ad for Disney on icenwas possibly one of the most awful cringiest ads I’ve ever seen- I’m embarrassed for her. The grabbiness is 🤢. I wonder why the husband never steps in and say no to ivy doing this stuff-my husband would be ashamed!
It was, another ‘treat’ for Ivy. Do these companies think that there might be some kids that actually deserve or need a treat.?

Reactions: 12
It was, another ‘treat’ for Ivy. Do these companies think that there might be some kids that actually deserve or need a treat.?
Like her spoiled child needs another treat 🙄 she is going to grow up and be so self untitled like her mother 🤮

Reactions: 7
I am disgusted with companies giving free school shoes to influencers and their spoilt kids in exchange for promotion/advertisement. There will be poor kids going to school in September with shoes that are either too tight or not fit to wear as their parents can’t afford new ones why don’t Clarks do a promotion for them or better still NHS nurses children ... that would get them lots of airtime. I am also certain her mate ‘the pan’ Debs accepted two free pairs last year for her daughter! I bet she didn’t give them to charity but sold them on her preloved page!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know that kids school schools shoes should be practical but Kerri doesn’t do practical. Everything she does is for the gram and those shoes are ugly as sin and I imagine she’ll ditch them for something more aesthetically pleasing to parade her kid around in. Shame on Clarke’s for not using their marketing budget on something a bit more altruistic

Reactions: 10
I’d love to know what money these companies make from gifting to each individual influencer. It must be worth their while, but who buys off a gifted post?! I don’t, none of my friends do as it p1sses us all off. Good knows the money she makes per paid ad and as if Clarks even need to advertise school shoes 🙄

Reactions: 6
I really don’t want to buy my kids shoes from Clark’s this year now. I’ve bought th from other places in the past and always end up back there for their durability etc. As @Dollyp rightly said, there are kids out there that can’t afford a new pair, Clark’s would have more credibility if they did something worthwhile for them. Instead of gifting these brats shoes they probably won’t wear!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, double edged sword. If I see a wealthy influencer gifted practical things like school shoes it turns me off the brand. I won't be buying Clark shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.