Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teaandtoast247

Can someone please give me the gist of what happened?! Thank you. I don’t follow her.
She topped up her Starbucks card as a 'treat' for her followers as she has a lot of ads coming up as a thankyou for supporting her.
The idea is everyone has 1 coffee on her so there's more to go around, someone spent £33, and another spent £25.
She then topped her card up the next week (for her own use) and someone had screen shot the card details and used it again and spent all the money on it. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25

noooowaaaaay

I’ve had to unfollow, I opened her stories this morning and immediately burst out crying. Seeing her go on holiday after holiday for free is just breaking my heart, I can’t afford to take my children anywhere this year and I’m desperately trying to entertain a tween and a toddler for 6 weeks with no breaks. It makes me so sad and I hate feeling this angry with a stranger 🤪🫠 Any relatability she once had is gone, their world is so far removed from mine it’s not healthy for me to watch anymore

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The death of all these mid level influencer accounts are coming. The cost of living crisis is worsening by the day and when the new energy bills hit and people are going to struggle to clothe and feed themselves and their children so they will be turned off by seeing berks like her in 85 different colours of some shit COS sack dress. Influencing is literally the most embarrassing ‘profession’ out there and I’d feel so ashamed of myself selling out without ever using my platform to acknowledge the dire straits this country is in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Here we go. More original content from kezza. The annual calendar opening. Bore off
£215 advent calendar. Read the room Keri, there's a cost of living crisis you clown.

I saw someone else posting a really good message against these expensive advent calendars the other day. She was saying if you can afford £200 for what is basically a load of samples, half of which won't suit your skin type so you never use them, you'd be better going to a beauty counter, trying out some products and then buying one or two full size products that will last you ages and STILL have £100 left in your pocket 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20

lolmum

2DF9DF84-0A53-42B1-AE75-1D9CB92046F8.png

No you don’t.. You wear it once, scrunch it into a ball and then try and sell for close to retail price in unironed said sorry state

• Haha
F18A529B-A931-42ED-87EC-55CF2F6BDCC6.png

Can’t afford for the kid to be afraid of the dark. Meanwhile Kerri is spending copious amounts money left right and centre on gratuitous non essential stuff and days/nights out 🙄

Elmoo

VIP Member
Hasn’t missed a show in 6 years…
Hasn’t paid for a show in 6 years either 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MissPrint

VIP Member
Companies who happily use influencers that take their children out of school, especially serial offenders like Kerri, should also be held responsible and fined for endorsing it.

I’m perplexed that these companies turn a blind eye and the InstaHuns don’t find it questionable.

Reactions: 19

leepdeex

She seems to be gifted more holidays than any other influencer I know of (granted I don’t follow many) but atleast every 6-8 weeks she’s gifted a holiday and it infuriates me.. she doesn’t do anything to show the location off maybe 1 or 2 insta stories if they’re lucky with really small writing saying it’s great blah blah blah thrown in with a next promotion at the same time. Her and her bratty kid and dickhead husband don’t deserve freebies when most people can barely afford to take their kids on 1 fun day trip out in the half term because of the cost of living.. I’d never ever visit anywhere that’s gifted her a stay

sorry big rant but she’s fucked me right off

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Ivy with all those gifted dolls, must be hundreds of pounds worth. It’s so crass and completely blind to the situation many people in the country are in. I’m really hoping that 2023 spells the death of influencer culture and lifestyle as brands wake up to austerity and potential poverty. Kerry and her spoilt brat are nothing special. Christ knows how they got into this position.

SweaterWeather

Home schooling ffs - How much of an arrogant twat do you need to be to think you can give your child a better education than someone training for years to do that job and with experience of teaching hundreds more children?! Its not just learning they miss out on its lots of other skills that are useful for life. Generally for the parents ego or suiting the parents lifestyle better. With the exception of extreme bullying, there’s no benefit.

As for the trip stop trying to justify it. Bet the other influencers are sick of precocious Ivy already. It’s clearly all based on food and drink, and relaxation. Notice she’s even put travel in her bio now to beg more free Trips. It’s should just say Kerri | will do anything for free shit| Including sell my child and hijack her education |
There, fixed it for ya kezza.

• Heart

Wifo1976

VIP Member
The way she says ‘we was…’ constantly instead of ‘we were’ really, really gets on my wick! That is all.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
AD for M&S. A child who has more clothes than it is possible to wear gifted yet more clothes, including school uniform. After all the news of the cost of living, families having to choose between food or heat it really is a smack in the teeth to see the likes of M&S gifting clothes to the children of influencers. I really am expecting a backlash against companies gifting to already well off influencers.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Screen shots of your WhatsApp convo with your husband. Get a life. Am I missing something as to why she thinks she is so important? She can’t even spell?
Her and her mates all tell each other they’re the funniest most hilarious people ever. All whilst competing for attention and trying to better each other.

My worst nightmare would be being in a room with them all.

Reactions: 17

flippinpancakes

Anyone following the Catherine Tyldesley cake gate scandal??? I’m am so pleased these Beggy instagrammers are getting called out for all the free shit they get. Can u imagine if Kerry’s inbox got leaked it would be FULL of begging emails to these hotels and holiday company’s

• Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous! Ivy is going to be awful as a teenager
She’s awful now. A weird combination of way too old for her years with the things like demanding certain clothes, skincare etc and way too young for her years with things like her sleep and the way she eats and holds cutlery etc.
But then her mother is a narcissistic, thick chav who’s world revolves around being gifted things and experiences and swanning about from one gifted lunch to the next, so the child has no chance of being anywhere normal. Add to that her mothers complete disregard for the child’s educational needs and you have a perfect storm of hideousness.

• Heart

abbanene

I used to like Kerri when I started following her 4 years ago. At the time she was still making clothes (can’t remember what her shop was called) and she lived in a normal house. She often talked about how her mum has instilled saving into her and that she saves up for a lot of her things. I don’t see any of that in Kerri now, she seems to be a lot more basic these days and flashy. I just don’t think this cost of living crisis seems to affect any of that crowd (mum life, Anna BW, pascale). From what she posts about mr coco he seems like an obnoxious & lazy twat. Only eats kids food, doesn’t want to explore when they go on hol, foul mouth - needs to grow up! How unattractive.

• Heart