Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read the room Kezza. Who has a spare £79. For a crappy calendar
I’m fortunate to be in a position to buy one of the advent calendars if I wanted to and I admit in the past i have bought them BUT they are so tit ! Literally full of products that you never use and aren’t in any way matched to your skin.

Reactions: 9
Yeah but that’s the real Kerri. The Debenhams, Regatta stuff she gushes over certainly isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet it’s that Maldives resort, seen a few celebs/influencers with gifted stays there.

Reactions: 3
How much time does this kid have off? You can get a £120 fine per child for missing so much school. Also their absences are reported to your local council.

Don’t get me wrong I understand why some parents take kids out if it’s a quiet time at school and can save you £100’s on your holiday. But Kerri clearly doesn’t value school or Ivy’s education. Which is laughable cos if she has to fill in the gaps the poor kids will be fucked. Mother is thick as tit.

Reactions: 9
Schools seem so much stricter with time off now too, obv they missed loads in covid so they want them in all the time now. I can’t see how she gets all these days off approved

Reactions: 7
And for a child that has been struggling she’s making it worse surely. Didn’t she go down to 4 day weeks with mrs coco teaching from home for the 5th day?

Reactions: 8
So a few of the schools here get 2 weeks off in October, but only a couple of them! I saw her story and thought the same, surely she must get fined?! And Ivy is missing out so much, even more so as an only child. I have an only child and school is where they thrive off the company of their real best friends, not their mum best mate 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kerri should be ashamed of herself and her own greed, Ivy must be so behind at school with all the time she has off for holidays and galavanting at events…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet she'll be at the Intercontinental in the Maldives. Katie Woods has just got back yesterday from her 'kindly gifted' trip there 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is the Maldives somewhere that you take kids? I’ve always imagined it to be a honeymoon/couples/relaxing place, with not much to do for children.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.