Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dry lips really bug me.. she’s gifted enough beauty products to add some moisture to the corners

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you telling me that one of the biggest hotel chains in the world does not have a little shop that sells toiletries???

Reactions: 6
“If I could home school Ivy I would in a heart beat” seriously what is stopping her / she can if she wants too it’s not like she’s works. That whole statement didn’t make any sense at all, she’s too lazy to homeschool!

Reactions: 12
“If I could home school Ivy I would in a heart beat” seriously what is stopping her / she can if she wants too it’s not like she’s works. That whole statement didn’t make any sense at all, she’s too lazy to homeschool!
Exactly, she’s too busy opening packages/freebies, eating out, going on holidays and getting pissed with her equally annoying friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who is she trying to kid, staying in luxury resorts is ‘educational’. Course it is hun #PRtrip

Reactions: 11
I really don’t understand how she’s getting away with this… she isn’t being fined but has excessive non authorised absences!? She needs to be sent on a parenting course! It’s so irresponsible how blasé she is about it too.

Reactions: 8
There’s absolutely no way the school will be ok with it no matter what she says.

Exactly it will go down as unauthorised absence and if she reaches a certain amount in a school year - which I’m sure she has exceeded then a truancy officer will be involved and she will end up going to court if she hasn’t been already. Someone needs to give her head a wobble 🤪

My daughter is 4 and my fella won’t let me take her out of school for the least week of term before Christmas, and here’s an 8 year old with multiple absences being paraded all over social media! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Whether she gets referred to a truancy officer or just gets away with it, this constant taking her out of school will give Ivy the clear message that education is not worth prioritising or valuing. During her formative years these are messages that will really stick.

Also Keri banging on about taking Ivy out of school to 'travel' because travelling itself is a valuable education. FFS. You're not learning a new language, gaining a new skill or exposing her to a new culture - you're in a luxury hotel while Ivy is doing crafts at the kids club 🤡

• Heart
And it is so disruptive for the rest of the class when the teacher has to teach the missing child what they have missed whilst absent.

Known fact that children with a good attendance do better than those that don't.

• Heart
Why 🤌 does 🤌 she 🤌 insist 🤌 on 🤌 using 🤌 this 🤌 bleeping 🤌 emoji 🤌 for 🤌 everything
Because she’s a brainless c 🤌 u 🤌 n 🤌 t 🤌

Her dry lips really bug me.. she’s gifted enough beauty products to add some moisture to the corners
And me!! 😂😂 As well as when she takes a photo with her gob wide open and we have to see those bloody nasty gappy knashers in full force.

I pity Mr Coco even wanting to peck that mouth 🤮🤮

• Haha
The worst part of it is that she is willing to sacrifice her daughter’s education in order that she gets to stay in multiple luxury hotels.

She clearly gets a significant amount of work based on being a ‘family’ influencer and sadly brands are happy to exploit children to sell. Kids = selling stuff.

Kerri doesn’t need to go to the Maldives, she wants too. Her daughter isn’t going to school to fulfil Kerri’s greed for luxury holidays.

Reactions: 9
“Her school doesn’t issue fines”. Round here it’s the council who issue them as the school have to report their attendance figures weekly.

“I’d love to homeschool her if I could” you can! But please don’t. Her grammar and spelling is appalling please send her to school and let someone else educate her.

What’s hilarious is Ivy wasn’t even invited on this trip. She could have stayed at home with her dad and gone to school. But saddo Kerri needed her child BFF with her. Pathetic. I totally agree it’s Kerri putting her own wants before her child’s education.

• Heart
Honestly it’s still blowing my mind…. How can you be so proud of taking your kid out of school because of an insta paid holiday, and not for the first time or even 5th time? She is so irresponsible, it’s neglectful and it’s not like ivy doesn’t have issues learning, she clearly needs some help, not the selfish mum dragging her on holiday. That kid needs a MUM not a mate.

Honestly it’s still blowing my mind…. How can you be so proud of taking your kid out of school because of an insta paid holiday, and not for the first time or even 5th time? She is so irresponsible, it’s neglectful and it’s not like ivy doesn’t have issues learning, she clearly needs some help, not the selfish mum dragging her on holiday. That kid needs a MUM not a mate.
Absolutely.

And I do not believe that they don't get fined for taking kids out of school. Utterly ridiculous.

Who is she trying to kid, staying in luxury resorts is ‘educational’. Course it is hun #PRtrip
That’s the saddest thing, in the right hands any trip (especially at this age when other than English and Maths the other subjects humanities, sciences etc can vary massively with content and coverage) all these trips could be massively educational

Absolutely.

And I do not believe that they don't get fined for taking kids out of school. Utterly ridiculous.
Do we know if she is in a state or private ? I had one go through the state system, which was very hot on fining but the other one is still in private where they are a lot more relaxed about holidays in term time. Still frowned upon but I don’t know anyone who has had a fine

Reactions: 1
Well they had mother and daughter pedicures today…struggling to see the educational benefits of that myself

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.