Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch Kerri and Keeleys ‘dance’ routine videos and cringe?! 😬

she still looks really bored / not smiling in her recent clothes videos, not a great look (Wolford tights video etc)

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else watch Kerri and Keeleys ‘dance’ routine videos and cringe?! 😬

she still looks really bored / not smiling in her recent clothes videos, not a great look (Wolford tights video etc)
Yeah it’s really bleeping weird for 2 grown adult mothers to want to film themselves doing routines so often. They really do have a high opinion of themselves!

They think they’re proper funny too. My friends and family would be like “what the hell are you doing?” If I filmed all these routines.

• Haha
Yeah it’s really bleeping weird for 2 grown adult mothers to want to film themselves doing routines so often. They really do have a high opinion of themselves!

They think they’re proper funny too. My friends and family would be like “what the hell are you doing?” If I filmed all these routines.
And they’re absolutely not😂

Reactions: 9
I really really used to enjoy her account. But now it is just so unnecessarily expensive. Working in as school, allows me insight into the struggles of most people atm, and ploughing this throwaway fashion/lifestyle is incredibly out-of-touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just don’t get who they’re trying to target flogging wise. None of it makes sense, don’t tell me your Tesco jeans are the best ever then go out wearing a higher price brand. Don’t tell me your Matalan coat is really good then go out wearing higher price brand ie Frankie shop ( her fellow friends have a habit of this). It’s like pick a lane love. Don’t flog us this high street wear if you don’t actually really wear it. We all know tesco matalan and asda aren’t your bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah it’s all so disingenuous. They take any ad campaign for a bit of £££ but when it’s up to them what they wear it’s 100% high end stuff.

It’s insulting that they think people really believe they wanna wear Sainsbury’s and matalan. They just want the pay check to put toward their next designer buy.

I still think Kerri’s life looks like the most boring tragic existence ever. No job. Hates her husband. Wants her kid to be her best mate. Spends hours taking photos of herself in crumpled clothes. Boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah it’s all so disingenuous. They take any ad campaign for a bit of £££ but when it’s up to them what they wear it’s 100% high end stuff.

It’s insulting that they think people really believe they wanna wear Sainsbury’s and matalan. They just want the pay check to put toward their next designer buy.

I still think Kerri’s life looks like the most boring tragic existence ever. No job. Hates her husband. Wants her kid to be her best mate. Spends hours taking photos of herself in crumpled clothes. Boring.
Yeah all sadly papering over the cracks, and her want of a second child

Reactions: 4
I blame the companies though, (I know I’ve said this before) but shame on them for paying these ungrateful sods with freebies and money. They could give their winter coats away to those families needing them instead of these instahuns who will profit twice by getting paid and then selling it on via their selling page! And this paying no commission. Who is having the last laugh? Boycott these companies that line their pockets. And don’t click on the links EVER.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I blame the companies though, (I know I’ve said this before) but shame on them for paying these ungrateful sods with freebies and money. They could give their winter coats away to those families needing them instead of these instahuns who will profit twice by getting paid and then selling it on via their selling page! And this paying no commission. Who is having the last laugh? Boycott these companies that line their pockets. And don’t click on the links EVER.
Agreed, I never click on link even if I like the person. I’ll screen shot and google lens it to find the item.

• Heart
  • Haha
If I like something I see on Instagram I will buy it, to not just because I’m not keen on the person to me is like cutting my nose off to spite my face. Our company uses instagram/influencers to advertise as it gets our product out there. Even though they may be more deserving Gill The NHS worker from Stoke and her 100 followers just isnt going to be cost effective in giving products away or generate enough leads to make it worth while. However if I am buying something and I don‘t like the person I will find the product independently as opposed to clicking on an aff link

Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought that companies like ASDA, sainsburys, matalan etc should do a campaign where they give away coats etc to people who need it, kids clubs, support schemes etc. that’s a campaign i feel people/ I could get behind and would boost brand image and therefore sales, not some prick wearing their £25 coat with £900 shoes? It doesn’t make any sense, it’s actually a marketing nightmare

Reactions: 16
They’re just modern day sharks won’t be long before others cotton on. I kind of feel embarrassed for them, they’ll do anything for a buck. It’s comical 🤣

Here we go. More original content from kezza. The annual calendar opening. Bore off
£215 advent calendar. Read the room Keri, there's a cost of living crisis you clown.

I saw someone else posting a really good message against these expensive advent calendars the other day. She was saying if you can afford £200 for what is basically a load of samples, half of which won't suit your skin type so you never use them, you'd be better going to a beauty counter, trying out some products and then buying one or two full size products that will last you ages and STILL have £100 left in your pocket 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have bought a couple of advent calendars in the past, and it’s so true, you might only actually use a couple of items in there! I have only one item that I repurchased afterwards. Same with the GWP these companies do. I’m in advent calendar rehab now, the clutter they leave behind is so wasteful. Plus they’re giving them away to these twats 🙄

• Heart
Her content at the moment is her opening advent calendars that I want but can’t afford 😩 She’s been gifted like 6 of them!

Her content at the moment is her opening advent calendars that I want but can’t afford 😩 She’s been gifted like 6 of them!
You know what. I don’t reallly understand the whole ‘unboxing’ thing. Because surely you want it to be a surprise if you’ve ordered one?
I did however sit through the whole live of her opening the Space NK one the other day though and was actually quite invested in it annoyingly, but only because I know I won’t buy one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She will have SO many products from this calendar malarkey. They are really expensive and it’s disgusting that she has been given so many. She couldn’t even be arsed doing the one last night, she’s such a lazy salesperson. Why on earth companies still pay her. She reminds me of colleagues at work that steal a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.