Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole holiday was so weird. Kerri swanning around in designer dresses and trying to be a celeb and the husband looking like he’s off to the footy and eating like a toddler.

The lying to ivy thing is very odd. Don’t go if you’ve created a situation where you have to lie to her?

Reactions: 12
Shouldn't this be marked #ad #gifted then? She's quick to take the gifted items but very slow on doing tutorials with said gifted item.
Too busy going on holiday pretending she's a Z list celebrity.
Also, why do they have to lie to Ivy about them going on holiday together?! There the adults (& parents) Ivy rules the roost there.
Shes your daughter kerri. Not your best mate!
Bet GHD are made up she’s not been bothered to do a reel yet. Their own fault 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
None of the Debenhams clothes will go anywhere near her wardrobe. They’ll all be for sale in the next few months (if not sooner) on Vinted.

Reactions: 10
2DF9DF84-0A53-42B1-AE75-1D9CB92046F8.png

No you don’t.. You wear it once, scrunch it into a ball and then try and sell for close to retail price in unironed said sorry state

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can still see them, she’s deffo driving and filming.
She’s moans about the most basic things she’s so unbelievably lazy. So what, you took the cereal boxes in it’s hardly doing a 12 hours night shift is it. TRY GETTING A JOB

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s moans about the most basic things she’s so unbelievably lazy. So what, you took the cereal boxes in it’s hardly doing a 12 hours night shift is it. TRY GETTING A JOB
This annoyed me so much too. I can’t believe her. She’s so clueless.
The videos with the outfits (Debenhams I think), she looked so uninterested… bored even. Def didn’t sell it to me!

Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed this prick today. Thee most unrelatable insta hun there is. Lives like a Z list celeb, & is just so up her own arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her ages ago but if she has videoed herself whilst driving she has broken one of the new driving laws. Police will prosecute if they catch someone doing it so I hope they see her footage.

Reactions: 5
I don’t why these companies pick people like her! She has never once bought a thing from Debenhams, it’s all Free People or that designer one she says about it. Does Debenhams really think we’re going to buy anything now! Not a chance I will. She’ll have that all on for the ad then it will piled up with her other clothes she wears once

• Heart
The blazers look sooooooooooo tit, howling that she spent that amount of money to look like she’s wearing her Grandad’s suit jacket… fashionable pan she ain’t!!!!!

• Haha
I really hate Regatta for choosing her and all her shallow, non outdoorsy mates to flog their coats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.