Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No imagine she doesn’t show her husband because he’s a drug Lord 💀
I like to tell myself it’s cos he’s got a big fat meat head

No imagine she doesn’t show her husband because he’s a drug Lord 💀
But on a real.. they’re too thick to be involved in any sort of crime, they’d have themselves arrested in 4 hours, unable to resist the gloating, tagging of frivolous locations and money throwing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She topped up her Starbucks card as a 'treat' for her followers as she has a lot of ads coming up as a thankyou for supporting her.
The idea is everyone has 1 coffee on her so there's more to go around, someone spent £33, and another spent £25.
She then topped her card up the next week (for her own use) and someone had screen shot the card details and used it again and spent all the money on it. 😭😭
Brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Howling😂😂 but my god I used to love pigeon street, which gives away my age too😂😂
so did I ! It was a lovely programme!
i hate bootcut jeans as im short with chunky legs - they make me look like long distance Clara 🤣🤣🤣
(im Really hoping they arent gonna take-off as trend again!)

Reactions: 3
Definitely all on the ❄. All think they’re Z list celebrities. Dragging those kids up to be entitled brats. The adults act like teenagers trying to be edgy it’s so pathetic.

Her pal looks like she’s had a tough paper round.

Reactions: 9
Isn't it sad that they have to lie to Ivy and pretend they are going away on separate trips for work rather than tell her they are going as a couple and leaving her daily presents. What is that all about???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she sometimes posts things for attention / lies for the sake of it / to cause a stir. Do I really believe they’ve not told Ivy.. not particularly 😂 I feel like she knows what she’s doing a lot of the time. Part of it is down right stupidity and ignorance, but the other is what I like to call a PR stunt 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Someone who has more clothes bought & gifted than a branch of Primark still buying yet more expensive dresses for a short break in Ibiza. It’s quite sickening actually. As for leaving presents for your already totally spoilt brat, words fail me.

Reactions: 12
Shouldn't this be marked #ad #gifted then? She's quick to take the gifted items but very slow on doing tutorials with said gifted item.
Too busy going on holiday pretending she's a Z list celebrity.
Also, why do they have to lie to Ivy about them going on holiday together?! There the adults (& parents) Ivy rules the roost there.
Shes your daughter kerri. Not your best mate!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.