Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what she’s saying. Her nan has no quality of life. But… you don’t need to post that on social media.

She is an odd un

Reactions: 6
She’s actually embarrassing. Her shell of a nan has more decorum. Thinks because her husband has got a few ££ that she’s somehow more important than anyone else. Bless her. The silly twit.
What is his work?

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously not that bright but there are far better ways to explain about her Nan than that . I get what she means but wow what an awful way to describe it.

Reactions: 7
It’s the use of “unfortunately”. I absolutely get what she means but “unfortunately” 😳😳
And how disrespectful to her Nan

Reactions: 3
That comment about her Nan has really bothered me, my nan had dementia and was “a shell of a person” towards the end but I miss her every single day and would never have dreamt of using such rude and disrespectful words to describe the situation. I’ve had to unfollow her now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That comment about her Nan has really bothered me, my nan had dementia and was “a shell of a person” towards the end but I miss her every single day and would never have dreamt of using such rude and disrespectful words to describe the situation. I’ve had to unfollow her now
So sorry to hear that. It really is such an awful disease!

She has come across as incredibly self centred. I hope her Nan has family around her who are supporting her far better and taking care of her however long she has left 💙

Also to go from that to complaining about being in the nail shop for three hours and still not getting what she wanted… it begs belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As someone else said, she’s really too stupid to realise how that would come across. Just completely inarticulate. And sadly her lack of intelligence means she won’t realise that if she can’t articulate what she wants to say, she shouldn’t say it at all.

Reactions: 3
The Nan comment yesterday, then the Dm tonight someone's sent her about hating on Mr Coco... not our fault she has the strangest marriage ever.
She would be happy just her & Ivy.

I know how awful it can be when someone you love develops dementia, it’s heartbreaking. But her nan is still a bleeping human being with a heartbeat and a soul ffs! What a nasty thing to say!

Some people who follow her may have just had a bereavement and if they read that it could be heartbreaking for them. Does she never think beyond her own self?

What a conceited and thoughtless piece of tit. It’s one of the most offensive things I’ve ever seen an InstaHun spew. I can’t wait for these social media huns to finally be cancelled and duck off.

Reactions: 11
Shes so thick.
I agree she hasn’t been posting because all she wants to do is shill afflinks and she knows it would look bad immediately after the queen etc.

Her and her husbands “humour” is really weird and immature. I know it was years ago but writing “fat arse” about your wife on your wedding day? Bit weird. And her slagging him off every chance she gets. It’s all very dated humour that your parents friends used to do when you were younger.

Also I know it’s just what she tells us but he comes across a giant child. Mind you, maybe you would do if your wife tells thousands of people she regretted marrying you immediately.

Reactions: 9
lemme just pop a add/aff/cunty link here for my shoes.. which btw are over £600 :)

• Wow
  • Angry
lemme just pop a add/aff/cunty link here for my shoes.. which btw are over £600 :)
Paired with a £370 dress. Basically £1000 for her outfit. Not far off the price of a wedding dress (mine was cheaper than £1k!)

Relatable 🥴

• Sick
She’s ridiculous, putting links to her shoes like 99% of her followers could ever afford that . It’s laughable.
Also her mate she’s obsessed with - Keeley - she wore an off white silky number to the wedding. She practically looked like the bride! They don’t give a tit do they.

Never seen that Keeley woman before but who the duck wears a dress like that to a wedding?! And her 4 year old doing 🖕🏻, Jesus, no wonder she and uncouth Kerri are friends.

Reactions: 10
they’re vile, all on the coke it’s blindingly obvious, their kids are all little shitebags just like their entitled chavvy mums and drug dealer dads

Reactions: 10
they’re vile, all on the coke it’s blindingly obvious, their kids are all little shitebags just like their entitled chavvy mums and drug dealer dads
No imagine she doesn’t show her husband because he’s a drug Lord 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.