Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gives me mean girl / I'm not like other girls vibe, which explains why she never managed to keep female friendships.
she’s the kind of person who wants to be the only woman in a male group of friends. explains why she won’t hang out with her best friends wife 😬

also her road rage is so cringe

Reactions: 6
And what kind of debt did they have to have to spend so much money on it? Neither of them went to uni, did they?
She did medical coding and he got a bachelor’s in management. Not sure if her degree was 2 or 3 years.

Reactions: 2
SOOOO she says 'I'm gonna leave early for the dogs as they can't be left for 3 hours and then she comes back after 5 hours anyway, ok......

• Angry
I was largely supportive of her when she found out her husband cheated on her because that sucks, but I cannot believe how insufferable she is! All she does is witch about stupid tit. She has definitely lost my support.

Also I live in Colorado so I'm mildly offended by her hatred of the state lol

That's the narcissist in her, only what she thinks matters. That's why she complains so much too becasue she thinks she is the know all and be all of everything! I've been to Colorado, I have family in Telluride. The mountains are gorgeous!!

The way she talks about weight and everything is so condescending too. Does she not think there are people out there who feel hurt when she talks trash about being overweight??? There also happens to be lots of medical conditions or meds that people take that make them overweight, so she should be a little more sensitive to others, but again narcissist's don't feel empathy for others. She's just me, me, me, give me, give me, give me. it's getting so annoying hearing her talk about herself.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she just said that she paid off all the debt with the house money so that people donate to her. People wouldn’t donate to her if they thought she had money for a house in the bank

SOOOO she says 'I'm gonna leave early for the dogs as they can't be left for 3 hours and then she comes back after 5 hours anyway, ok......
She doesn't deserve those dogs :( it angers me that she left them alone inside a fcking apt for 5 hours, for crying out loud Cindy that is serious abuse. Her pity me party is grating on me now.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She doesn't deserve those dogs :( it angers me that she left them alone inside a fcking apt for 5 hours, for crying out loud Cindy that is serious abuse. Her pity me party is grating on me now.

Plus giving up the cat. I hate when people don't commit to an animal for their whole life. Saying the apartment wouldn't take more then two pets is a copout. I wouldn't go somewhere if I couldn't take my animals. Pets are not disposable, they are living things.

• Heart
Plus giving up the cat. I hate when people don't commit to an animal for their whole life. Saying the apartment wouldn't take more then two pets is a copout. I wouldn't go somewhere if I couldn't take my animals. Pets are not disposable, they are living things.
I’m sure this is not what you meant but not everyone can take their pets with them in every situation. I left an 3 year abusive relationship and had to leave 2 pets behind as when I left my ex partner threatened to kill me and him. I feel incredibly guilty about doing it but there was no help I could get (RSPCA had no evidence of animal abuse, police said it was a civil matter and I would have to take him to court) and even if I could have got the animals removed then I couldn’t take them with me to where I moved. I feel guilty about it every day even though they probably died years ago at this point

• Heart
Many people who work full-time jobs outside the home leave their dogs for 7-8 hours in an apartment. I wouldn't consider that abuse. Of course, this isn't something you would want to do with all breeds.

Leaving your cat behind for no reason that I can see besides she didn't want to deal with the hassle - that's a different thing. Her excuse about the apartment allowing only 2 pets is BS. She left Gibbons before she knew what apartment she was going to get.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure this is not what you meant but not everyone can take their pets with them in every situation. I left an 3 year abusive relationship and had to leave 2 pets behind as when I left my ex partner threatened to kill me and him. I feel incredibly guilty about doing it but there was no help I could get (RSPCA had no evidence of animal abuse, police said it was a civil matter and I would have to take him to court) and even if I could have got the animals removed then I couldn’t take them with me to where I moved. I feel guilty about it every day even though they probably died years ago at this point

I'm speaking of HER situation where she IS able to take them but decided not to.

Did I read somewhere earlier the cat has a health issue and needs medication? Do you think she decided to leave him to be someone else’s responsibility to pay for it?

I'm speaking of HER situation where she IS able to take them but decided not to.
Well you said you hate when people don’t commit to animals for their whole lives and you wouldn’t go somewhere where you couldn’t take your animals. Doesn’t sound like your specifically talking about Cindy here 🤷‍♀️

Well you said you hate when people don’t commit to animals for their whole lives and you wouldn’t go somewhere where you couldn’t take your animals. Doesn’t sound like your specifically talking about Cindy here 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, I'm a huge animal lover and have even volunteered at my local shelter, but tit happens in people's lives and sometimes they have no choice but to give away their beloved pets. You should absolutely go into it with the intention that it's a life commitment, but circunstances changes. People die, go broke, get ill, etc... Just saw a post about someone who, unfortunately, had to give their cat away because they had cancer and had no way of taking care of the pet. What are you supposed to do? Sure, your family could help, but maybe they also have stuff going on. However, finding a loving home is one thing. I absolutely don't condone people just ditching their pets in the streets.

With regards to Cindy, I do believe there's something fishy going on and there's no way she received that text from her landlord - how convinient for her that when people start asking her about Gibbons, she suddenly gets a text from the landlord reinforcing the 2 pet policy.

• Heart
With regards to Cindy, I do believe there's something fishy going on and there's no way she received that text from her landlord - how convinient for her that when people start asking her about Gibbons, she suddenly gets a text from the landlord reinforcing the 2 pet policy.
Maybe they were watching her livestream! 🤣

Who knows if the policy is legit, but signing the lease in the first place knowing they had to leave one pet behind makes me sad. Hopefully Gibbons is better off with Andrew’s mom.

Did I read somewhere earlier the cat has a health issue and needs medication? Do you think she decided to leave him to be someone else’s responsibility to pay for it?
I don’t remember exactly what he has but he only drinks some sort of special water and need to see the vet more often.

I don’t remember exactly what he has but he only drinks some sort of special water and need to see the vet more often.
I think he had like kidney stones or something because he doesn't drink water, so he needs wet food.

Reactions: 1
I stopped watching her after my life is over part 2 but from what I read on reddit, she received everything she “begged” for in previous videos and now she’s hinting at wanting bracelets.

• Wow
Wow, Cindy's new video is an absolute train wreck. Drinking again. Eating Scraping the toppings off pizza even though she knows that the sauce is full of sugar AND caused her to gain weight when she was doing keto. She literally said she had no idea pizza sauce had sugar in it back then. She forgot to have them take it off. At that point, why don't you just order pepperoni and cheese from Walmart and get it delivered? Is this the new arc, the "I'll be extremely messy, make no progress and do whatever the hell I want" arc?