Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to contaminate the sims youtubers threads every time Cindy posts, you can use this one šŸ˜…
---
I can't belive "the love of her life" Andrew left her and the same day she is thinking about reaching out to "the love of her life that got away" Jack. By her own account, she has never lived alone and she's pushing 40. Girl, you need to be alone for a while and get to know yourself.

Reactions: 6
She really needs to ā€œdateā€ herself before she ever thinks of getting into another relationship.

I also found it funny that she doesnā€™t want a guy with baggage or kids (this one is extra weird since she said sheā€™d love to have kidsā€¦ not step kids apparently??) when she has SO MUCH BAGGAGE

Reactions: 10
She really needs to ā€œdateā€ herself before she ever thinks of getting into another relationship.

I also found it funny that she doesnā€™t want a guy with baggage or kids (this one is extra weird since she said sheā€™d love to have kidsā€¦ not step kids apparently??) when she has SO MUCH BAGGAGE
She needs to be single, absolutely. She's only going to end up getting hurt again if she doesn't take time to heal.

For sure. That video was filmed the same day Andrew left her, and sheā€™s already reached out to ā€œthe one that got awayā€? šŸ¤Ø Hopefully sheā€™ll come to realize that being on her own is actually a good thing right now.

Iā€™m torn between thinking this was a pre-planned thing on his end or that he regretted getting back together and used the cheating as an out. If it was pre-planned, thatā€™s seriously fucked up.

For sure. That video was filmed the same day Andrew left her, and sheā€™s already reached out to ā€œthe one that got awayā€? šŸ¤Ø Hopefully sheā€™ll come to realize that being on her own is actually a good thing right now.

Iā€™m torn between thinking this was a pre-planned thing on his end or that he regretted getting back together and used the cheating as an out. If it was pre-planned, thatā€™s seriously fucked up.
Has he moved back to Colorado? I wonder if he moved her away, dumped her and left her in Arkansas to make it harder for her to get him to get back with her?

Reactions: 3
She only reached out to 'Jack' because she can't be alone and is scared and looking to jump straight into another relationship so she can be taken care of. If Andrew asked for her back she'd absolutely fall over herself to do it. I feel so sorry for her, she needs help.

Also Andrew 100% planned it. You could see how little he was invested, only paying attention when alcohol was involved- he tried to leave her by blaming BPD but he was looking to leave, that didn't work so he finally came clean and was like 'you shouldn't forgive me' and then cut her off. He wanted out, he's a little twerp though!
---
Also by the time you cheat- you have already broken up with that person mentally, you could ALWAYS tell that she liked him far more than he liked her.

Reactions: 5
With the added context of the latest vlog, what Andrew did to Cindy reminds me of how you treat a pet before theyā€™re put down.
He took her to all her favorite places in Arkansas, to where they got engaged, went out on datesā€¦ To somehow soften the blow of dropping this bomb on her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s living in the apartment in Arkansas now, she said in the video that he said he wanted to sort her move there and make sure she was with family/friends before he left her for good

Reactions: 4
I could see both of those things happening. Either he wanted to try it out one more time and then realised he couldn't be with her or he got back together with her to take her to Arkansas so it would be harder for her to interfere with his life.

Reactions: 5
What makes no sense to me is he dumped all his stuff in Arkansas too. Maybe he wanted a clean slate or to move someone into his home, with no mementos left behind? He took all his stuff the first time, only to move it to Arkansas and leave it behind, something doesn't sit right about that.

She's super unhinged though, does anyone remember when she was really bitter and about to cry because starbucks had run out of pumpkin spice or something....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's super unhinged though, does anyone remember when she was really bitter and about to cry because starbucks had run out of pumpkin spice or something....
Oh god, I don't remember that šŸ˜… I do feel like she goes from on extreme to the other very quickly (which is probably caused by her mental illness). I saw this comment on reddit (she now has a reddit thread as well) which describes her pretty well:

Attachments

What makes no sense to me is he dumped all his stuff in Arkansas too. Maybe he wanted a clean slate or to move someone into his home, with no mementos left behind? He took all his stuff the first time, only to move it to Arkansas and leave it behind, something doesn't sit right about that.
i donā€™t think either of them are well. they both could benefit from serious amounts of therapy

Oh god, I don't remember that šŸ˜… I do feel like she goes from on extreme to the other very quickly (which is probably caused by her mental illness). I saw this comment on reddit (she now has a reddit thread as well) which describes her pretty well:
'I could never forgive physical cheating and he knows that, I will not be taking him back'

5 mins later......

'I wish he had let me decide whether to forgive him or not, we could have worked through it and I would have helped him'

Girl you're a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whelp, I've read through a little bit of the Life Plus Cindy reddit and damn, it is nice to find other people who have similar qualms with what she has put on the internet. Lots of interesting topics, like the theory that Andrew might have been too scared of Cindy's behavior to confront her due to stuff he dealt with in the past/suicide threats/obsessive behavior and this might have been his only way to get away from her permanently, to Cindy coming clean about her apartment having a 2 pet policy (she lied about this on video) and Gibbons being dumped on Andrew's mom, to Cindy acting like Amberlynn Reid and Foodie Beauty, to Cindy blocking anyone who has anything critical to say about her behavior. NO WONDER her comment section is an enabler's dream. So very glad that I never got caught up in her web of lies. There was always something I didn't like about her and now I know what it was, she lies and is a manipulator. Yeah, hard pass from me.

Last edited:
Whelp, I've read through a little bit of the Life Plus Cindy reddit and damn, it is nice to find other people who have similar qualms with what she has put on the internet. Lots of interesting topics, like the theory that Andrew might have been too scared of Cindy's behavior to confront her due to stuff he dealt with in the past/suicide threats/obsessive behavior and this might have been his only way to get away from her permanently, to Cindy coming clean about her apartment having a 2 pet policy (she lied about this on video) and Gibbons being dumped on Andrew's mom, to Cindy acting like Amberlynn Reid and Foodie Beauty, to Cindy blocking anyone who has anything critical to say about her behavior. NO WONDER her comment section is an enabler's dream. So very glad that I never got caught up in her web of lies. There was always something I didn't like about her and now I know what it was, she lies and is a manipulator. Yeah, hard pass from me.
She's clearly deleting comments. I saw that reddit post and went to see her comments section and, low and behold, no negative comment in sight. It's not even that there's no negative comments, it's that every comment is just enabling her

lights - Copy.PNG

Who in the middle of a breakdown goes, "I need to set up my lights, so my video has good lighting."

alternate ending - Copy.PNG

She apparently filmed an alternate ending to her vlog, just in case she was too drunk/incoherent to make one. Who thinks of this?

no make sense - Copy.PNG

Lots of inconsistencies. Many are saying its "because she has BPD" but where do you stop excusing the behavior and start holding the person accountable? I'm concerned about that echo chamber Cindy has made in her comments section because why change your behavior when you have thousands of people telling you how great you are? Like Amberlynn Reid and Foodie Beauty in the past, I would not be surprised if her reddit disappears. Its just a feeling I have, considering I've seen how Cindy handles stuff she doesn't like in the past, that one day it is going to be gone.

This also concerns me a great deal because Cindy does not need more fame and head patters but we'll have to see how this plays out. Zachary Michael has been around for many rounds of the traditional lolcows, so I have some faith he'll be able to figure out the issues but you never know.

Last edited:
Apparently, their plan with Gibbons was to stay in that apartment for a year and then look for a house and get him back from Andrew's mum.
They've also sold their house
---
She's trashing what looks like unopened mayo, ketchup, perfectly good carrots, cream cheese, coffee, rosted potatoes still in the packaging and unopened, two packages of broccoli still closed, all because it's Andrew's food and she "doesn't eat it". Talk about being detached from the real world. People struggling to afford food and here she is trashing all of this perfectly good, and in some cases, still unopened, food.
---
She already spent an hour and half talking on the phone with another guy

Last edited:
Apparently, their plan with Gibbons was to stay in that apartment for a year and then look for a house and get him back from Andrew's mum.
They've also sold their house
---
She's trashing what looks like unopened mayo, ketchup, perfectly good carrots, cream cheese, coffee, rosted potatoes still in the packaging and unopened, two packages of broccoli still closed, all because it's Andrew's food and she "doesn't eat it". Talk about being detached from the real world. People struggling to afford food and here she is trashing all of this perfectly good, and in some cases, still unopened, food.
---
She already spent an hour and half talking on the phone with another guy
Yeah I don't know in what world someone 'cant' eat carrots and broccoli like ummmm universally healthy for humans and animals alike.. ....

Yeah I don't know in what world someone 'cant' eat carrots and broccoli like ummmm universally healthy for humans and animals alike.. ....
Right? Or those potatoes? Like, at the very least, give them to some friends or to her sister. Don't throw away perfectly good, unused food

• Heart