Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to now, triple post, I swear I'll stop lmao. But this is a great summary of the latest happenings ๐Ÿ˜‚
Firstly dont apologise for posting, youre keeping us in the loop.

Secondly I couldnt watch the entire thing, she's so boring. Looks like she's back drinking again, dead behind the eyes look always gives it away.

I always got the impression cindy couldnt stay single for long because she needs someone to babysit her/take care of her. Has she ever been single considering she went from relationship to situation etc? My bets is until she's loading lodane on camera to us she's getting shitfaced and bleeping some dude be that limbs guy or someone else. Girl really should take therapy serious, i don't mean from a bottle or a trainee.

Reactions: 2
I am by no means a Cindy defender but does anyone else think making this sim and sharing it in a snark page wouldn't be a bad thing. It's one thing to make people you know in the game but doing it to someone you hate on the internet seems a bit far bc I can imagine what some of those people would do to that sim. It's a reason I feel weird discussing her bc she does things that are insanely problematic but then some of her haters seem just as toxic as she is
1712542420438.png

Reactions: 4
I am by no means a Cindy defender but does anyone else think making this sim and sharing it in a snark page wouldn't be a bad thing. It's one thing to make people you know in the game but doing it to someone you hate on the internet seems a bit far bc I can imagine what some of those people would do to that sim. It's a reason I feel weird discussing her bc she does things that are insanely problematic but then some of her haters seem just as toxic as she is
View attachment 2862725
Yeah, I stopped seeing that sub because it can be a bit too toxic...

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2862725
Lodane sent the modthesims link to her while she was live the other day and Cindy loved it, and wants to do a video about it lol. I don't think she's seen it on Reddit yet... ๐Ÿ‘€

After recently saying she was going to be single for 1-2 years to really focus on her BPD, girl's got a date tonight with an employee of the bar she has been going to every weekend, she's also been texting him for a bit ๐Ÿคก a new cycle has officially begun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So Cindy found a new man (different than the one I mentioned before lol) and this is her response to the backlash lmfao. I desperately need you all to see it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So Cindy found a new man (different than the one I mentioned before lol) and this is her response to the backlash lmfao. I desperately need you all to see it ๐Ÿ˜‚

I only managed 2 minutes. it is cringey af. Cindy love what you do in your bedroom does not need to be aired to youtube, ok? I know this was clearly an edit from someone but dear lord what's with the cop get up? How long was she shaggin the drunk driver for 3 months? I give whatever this is the same, 4 at a push.

How long has she been shagging this fella for? He seems lonely and a little weird, so right up her alley.

I think they've been dating for a week. And no, it's not an edit! This is actually a real video in full from her channel. I can't believe she hasn't deleted it yet lol

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think they've been dating for a week. And no, it's not an edit! This is actually a real video in full from her channel. I can't believe she hasn't deleted it yet lol
A bleeping week??? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ and she already has him in a video. Oh wow the man must really be lonely to accept that. I know she/they said in the first minute the one date was over the course of 5 days. Why does she always do that? Finds a loser and live with them for a week then they "move in" and her entire personality becomes whatever theirs is. It always ends up tits up with her crying and being a manipulative fuckhead. I know she craves attention but a wet week and he's already in your videos with you in some freaky get up. Cindy arent you 40??

I can't believe she edited this and it's not someone else's video hahah that's the funniest part, the rest is shocking. She is pathetic now, no more feeling sorry for the loser.

Reactions: 1