Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video:

- She's had coffee with someone she met through youtube
- She's been talking to Andrew about their future
- She needs clothes, but has to sit down and look at her finances and she's afraid of doing it
- She got her p.o. box and got a bigger one so "some packages can fit in there" :rolleyes: (wink wink, begging for stuff); the address is in the description; she says "if you want to send me anything, feel free, it's open and it's ready to go now"
- She went on a trail in the mountain
- She needs to buy hiking boots, because her target boots "are not cutting it"
- She wants to document the native flowers, but doesn't seem to know any of them; it's going to be her life's work, as she mentioned 1000 times before
- She has been talking to Andrew everyday

(to be continued...)
---
- She realised she doesn't need Andrew anymore (even though she has been talking to him everyday 🤦‍♀️)
- He wants to move back to AK, but she doesn't want him to move in with her
- She says that for right now, the best thing for both of them is to be apart
- She's not interested in dating or in having any kind of relationship now
- She basically bought all of her bedroom furniture (what happened to the stuff she had?)
- She's taking his clothes out of her closet and dresser
- We now know what kind of underwear he likes 🤦‍♀️
- She says she's no longer desperate to talk to him everyday :unsure:
- She didn't think she'd be over him so quickly

That's it!
Thanks for the recap. Small side note, AK is the abbreviation for Alaska - AR is for Arkansas.

Just a small nitpick. Imagine Cindy and Andrew in rural Alaska! Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No worries!

The constant need to say that she needs to buy new hiking boots and also got a bigger PO box is honestly getting to be obnoxious. So out of touch.
She's just giving out hints without actually begging for stuff. But her followers will feel sorry for her and send her stuff
---
Her latest ig picture is giving me weird vibes... is it just me? It makes her look very off putting, for some reason. I think it's the eyes that don't look very kind or the fact that she's smilling but not her eyes

Captura de ecrã 2023-04-11 223412.png

Reactions: 7
She's just giving out hints without actually begging for stuff. But her followers will feel sorry for her and send her stuff
---
Her latest ig picture is giving me weird vibes... is it just me? It makes her look very off putting, for some reason. I think it's the eyes that don't look very kind or the fact that she's smilling but not her eyes
She's probably using some kind of filter.

I think she thinks a lot of herself. She comes across as stuck on herself to me, entitled might be the word you were looking for.

---

View attachment 2093647
She looks dead behind the eyes!

Reactions: 4
i honestly wouldnt be surprised if someone did some digging and found the whole thing was a complete scam. she completely gives off that vibe. or she'll get big on youtube and continue to post concerning content

Reactions: 5
I can't see an almost 40 year old woman behaving this way .It's not her so called mental issues either. She was capable enough to buy a car, move, get a nose piercing, open a po box, edit videos, post videos, delete comments she doesn't like. etc. She is very aware of what she is doing.

We are talking about an adult here, not some 12 year old girl who needs extra attention. It's pathetic that she expects strangers to fawn over her.

She's making fools of people and it says a lot about someone who would do that.

Reactions: 6
I can't see an almost 40 year old woman behaving this way .It's not her so called mental issues either. She was capable enough to buy a car, move, get a nose piercing, open a po box, edit videos, post videos, delete comments she doesn't like. etc. She is very aware of what she is doing.

We are talking about an adult here, not some 12 year old girl who needs extra attention. It's pathetic that she expects strangers to fawn over her.

She's making fools of people and it says a lot about someone who would do that.
You’re so correct. A new video is up. Can’t bother to finish or recap it.

Honestly, she just needs to get a full time job and be around other people and keep herself busy.
---
New video is up. Same old same old.

Again complains about the cheap paper towels, orders delivery from Walmart, feels like she shouldn’t contactAndrew and then packs his stuff and comes acrossthings from her pregnancy.

I wish her therapist would come across her channel and tell her that she should stop posting on the internet. I don’t know how she’s making progress in therapy when her viewers are enabling her impulsive behavior.

She said she’d never get a real job, and tbh why would she? Her subscribers will pay for everything.

Reactions: 9
I wish her therapist would come across her channel and tell her that she should stop posting on the internet. I don’t know how she’s making progress in therapy when her viewers are enabling her impulsive behavior.

She said she’d never get a real job, and tbh why would she? Her subscribers will pay for everything.
In some ways, she’s become dependent on her subs both somewhat financially and also emotionally instead of Andrew.

Financially because of the donations and any revenue streams from YT channels and blogs and emotionally whenever she feels alone and sad, she turns on the livestream.
---
I know she had a tough childhood and all but I don’t understand why she has not reached out to her family in any way by text or call in the past months.

I’ve had distant relationships with family but I think she needs to reconsider her priorities and be with people she knows instead of YT.

In some ways, she’s become dependent on her subs both somewhat financially and also emotionally instead of Andrew.

Financially because of the donations and any revenue streams from YT channels and blogs and emotionally whenever she feels alone and sad, she turns on the livestream.
---
I know she had a tough childhood and all but I don’t understand why she has not reached out to her family in any way by text or call in the past months.

I’ve had distant relationships with family but I think she needs to reconsider her priorities and be with people she knows instead of YT.
I think she didn’t reach out to them because she knows that they would tell her stuff she wouldn’t like (taking a break from youtube, working on herself, becoming financially independent …)

Reactions: 3
I think she didn’t reach out to them because she knows that they would tell her stuff she wouldn’t like (taking a break from youtube, working on herself, becoming financially independent …)
I get that but sometimes when tit hits the fan, having family is really the only thing that may be around.

Her family won't tell her what she wants to hear: her viewers will.

Reactions: 7
Bingo!!!! She can't make money off her family either. It's pathetic.
The fact that she mentioned that she was hoping to see her sister and that she doesn’t think her sister will mind the camera gives a lot to think about. This was from a video a week or two back.

New video is up. I’m starting to think it’s all fake.

Lots of people on the Cindy snark sub have been speculating how terrible Andrew was cheating on her and wasting her years (and child bearing years) to find another man. In todays video, she’s just parroting what a lot of us have been saying.

It’s like every two weeks, it’s a new drama that happens to clickbait people back in.

In one scene, she receives flowers from Andrew and crying about it and then the next scene, she’s overjoyed that her newly bought jeans fit her and smiling and is happy.

So, other people are waking up to the grift. Good to see it. I wonder what the next arc will be when her views start dwindling? She's losing people each time she posts so how long do you think it will take to get back to 10k?

sham - Copy.PNG

1 - Copy.PNG

I looked up how much that larger PO Box cost and it was around $200. Yes, people who can't afford thrifted clothes prioritize $200 PO Boxes. Got to make sure she can get gifts from her viewers. :rolleyes:

2 - Copy.PNG

I noticed her second "he left me" video didn't elicit anywhere near the amount of donations as her first video AND her stream on Easter got way less donations too. I would say around $200 this time. Still a good deal of money but not what she got last time. I'm beginning to thinks she may have used up her goodwill. Everyone is struggling now and people don't want to help someone who won't help themselves.

3 - Copy.PNG

I remember this video and unfortunately it wasn't archived by the wayback machine but she legit said "how do I tell them I need money" to Andrew. She forgot to edit that out and everyone got to see the mask slip. She's seen how much money others make and thinks she can do it too. Well, enjoy the money while it lasts because I don't think it is going to go on forever.

• Wow
I looked up how much that larger PO Box cost and it was around $200. Yes, people who can't afford thrifted clothes prioritize $200 PO Boxes. Got to make sure she can get gifts from her viewers. :rolleyes:

I noticed her second "he left me" video didn't elicit anywhere near the amount of donations as her first video AND her stream on Easter got way less donations too. I would say around $200 this time. Still a good deal of money but not what she got last time. I'm beginning to thinks she may have used up her goodwill. Everyone is struggling now and people don't want to help someone who won't help themselves.

I remember this video and unfortunately it wasn't archived by the wayback machine but she legit said "how do I tell them I need money" to Andrew. She forgot to edit that out and everyone got to see the mask slip. She's seen how much money others make and thinks she can do it too. Well, enjoy the money while it lasts because I don't think it is going to go on forever.
Truthfully after all this Andrew should leave her, she has shown what is most important to her and it isn't him! She loves the person in the mirror too much, it's seems it's all about image with her.

Truthfully after all this Andrew should leave her, she has shown what is most important to her and it isn't him! She loves the person in the mirror too much, it's seems it's all about image with her.
She said in last week’s video that he told her that she didn’t put him first. It’s not because she only put herself first, it’s because she made her financial gain first above everything.

Above her husband, her family, her career, and her health and well being.