Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a Nintendo Switch and a Playstation and doesn't really play them
Came here from the simming community and while this who situation is messed up regardless of whether its true or not, this is so random!? If she is actually struggling for money than she could get around $200-400 by selling them with the games. It's a small detail in the grand scheme of things but I personally think this is an exaggerated grift where she's using some real life bad situation and making people want to donate to her as some sort of gofundme.

Reactions: 5
NAAAAAHHH 'omg I FINALLY got a bookshop package', like wow how ungrateful and blatantly greedy can you get.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s very telling how the top YT comments on the latest vlog haven’t been liked by her 👀
The fans are starting to turn on her lmao

edit: caught a lie in the newest vid too! She said Andrew hasn’t talked to her in two days and in one of the last videos she said SHE had been ignoring him. Which is it? 🤔 I’d bet it all on he is ignoring her and that’s why she had a mental breakdown again

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
her views seem quite high after only a few hours, she'll keep mentioning andrew to maintain those views

Reactions: 1
Can't wait for them to get back together and then for my life is over videos part 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

All of the self development seems so disingenuous, which is SO sad, because it just is no way to live your life being dependent on others.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has the barrier finally broke down for a lot of the fans? Haven’t seen a single comment defending her on both subs.

Reactions: 7
Does Andrew not have social media or anything?

He probably does but Andrew was always someone who wanted to stay off camera. In early videos he was always in the background, even bringing her a coffee or cold drink while she was streaming. The there was a quick glance of him on a video where she was taking a walk with him. I guess maybe her views went up some and from then on she kept featuring him even though he looked visibly uncomfortable to be on camera. That's why I can't wrap my head around her stories about him. he doesn't come across as a guy who thinks he is a ladies man. He always appeared quiet and soft spoken and not really engaging with the camera. SHE wanted him on film FOR VIEWS as she had never had him on film before until she realized his appearance made them go up.

That's her husband not a tv show PROP.

Does Andrew not have social media or anything?
That's what I was thinking? I get not watching your partner's videos because they're not interesting to you but I don't believe he doesn't watch her vlogs especially since he's being featured on them so much now.

Reactions: 3
Just found out their house sold for almost $114k
Can’t imagine how much debt they had, if her half went towards paying that (but who knows if that was the truth lol)

• Wow
Just found out their house sold for almost $114k
Can’t imagine how much debt they had, if her half went towards paying that (but who knows if that was the truth lol)
ah i was trying to find their house on property sites to have a nosey but had no luck 🤣🤣

hahahaha oh wow, maybe I should move to Colorado. 114 for a HOUSE? You’re lucky to get a place under $1M in my area.

Jokes aside, while that’s not a ton of money for a house, even after paying off realtor fees or whatever else, it’s gotta make you wonder how much debt they were in if Cindy doesn’t know if she can pay her $800 rent. (Assuming you believe her when she says she’s not sure if she’ll be able to, which…)

hahahaha oh wow, maybe I should move to Colorado. 114 for a HOUSE? You’re lucky to get a place under $1M in my area.

Jokes aside, while that’s not a ton of money for a house, even after paying off realtor fees or whatever else, it’s gotta make you wonder how much debt they were in if Cindy doesn’t know if she can pay her $800 rent. (Assuming you believe her when she says she’s not sure if she’ll be able to, which…)
And what kind of debt did they have to have to spend so much money on it? Neither of them went to uni, did they?

Reactions: 3
So, she went christal minning with a "friend" and keeps saying how it was a crappy place and she only got crappy christals, "but she's not unhappy or anything". You tell from the footage that she was pissed when she was at the mine. Honestly, all she does is complain

Reactions: 4
And what kind of debt did they have to have to spend so much money on it? Neither of them went to uni, did they?
I don’t know if Andrew did, since he’s been a PH shift manager for 15 years lmao
But Cindy mentioned she went somewhere to get that health cert - HIM, HIS, or something like that. I think that degree is less than 4 years though.

Also, she’s getting on my nerves so much lmao - such a complainer. She’s constantly talking about how fat she is, and talking about how fat and ugly she used to be “at least I’m not a size 20, thank god I’m not so fat and ugly” - super unhealthy ED behavior.
She’s always seemed like a ‘pick-me’, one of those people who are like “I’m so blunt and frank and I don’t care what anyone thinks” (which is their excuse for being an asshole) and it’s getting worse.

I was largely supportive of her when she found out her husband cheated on her because that sucks, but I cannot believe how insufferable she is! All she does is witch about stupid tit. She has definitely lost my support.

Also I live in Colorado so I'm mildly offended by her hatred of the state lol

She’s always seemed like a ‘pick-me’, one of those people who are like “I’m so blunt and frank and I don’t care what anyone thinks” (which is their excuse for being an asshole) and it’s getting worse.
She gives me mean girl / I'm not like other girls vibe, which explains why she never managed to keep female friendships.

Reactions: 4