Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine it will last long. She needs the validation and attention.

SMH at the racist comments. Didn't she say that she was worried that her and Andrew's views were too progressive for Arkansas?! I seem to remember her saying something to that effect while they staying in that cabin.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2121836

In other words, she can't hack people rightfully criticising her racist and inappropriate comments.
I wondered how long it would be before she privated her last video. Wasn't expecting all of them but that's her MO. Get some push back and she removes everything and leaves. The analogy to Foodie Beauty is getting more and more true. Any bets on how long this lasts? I bet she comes back by her birthday in May.

Reactions: 5
It's the privating since February that intrigues me and honestly makes me wonder if she's back with Andrew

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine it will last long. She needs the validation and attention.

SMH at the racist comments. Didn't she say that she was worried that her and Andrew's views were too progressive for Arkansas?! I seem to remember her saying something to that effect while they staying in that cabin.
Was about to comment that I watched some of her other vlogs were he mentioned this. I looked at other places and apparently when her discord was deleted she made a statement saying that it is her server and it is not a democracy and the SJWs have to find somewhere else to complain. I think since she was part of the simming community she put up a front of being more progressive but she's really just ignorant when it comes to social issues. I think she's mainly progressive when it comes to legalizing drugs and that's it. In reality, she is still ignorant and making nasty comments like that on camera and obviously she doesn't understand why its wrong to insult other cultures so casually.

This was her statement when she quit discord apparently:
1682269742059.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was about to comment that I watched some of her other vlogs were he mentioned this. I looked at other places and apparently when her discord was deleted she made a statement saying that it is her server and it is not a democracy and the SJWs have to find somewhere else to complain. I think since she was part of the simming community she put up a front of being more progressive but she's really just ignorant when it comes to social issues. I think she's mainly progressive when it comes to legalizing drugs and that's it. In reality, she is still ignorant and making nasty comments like that on camera and obviously she doesn't understand why its wrong to insult other cultures so casually.

This was her statement when she quit discord apparently:
View attachment 2122042
'I want no part in any drama' well...has she ever tried being a good person? If drama follows you, it means you're the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Harassing is an overexaggeration in my mind because you've literally put your whole life, plus Andrew's life and your family's life online for people to see. You posted your house, complete with numbers, lied to your family for years and thought that you could have a private diary on a public platform. It's almost like all your problems have stemmed from one cause, you and your actions.

cons - Copy.PNG

Really all I can think of is this.

Reactions: 7
The problem here is she has no clue how to deal with people in a mature way. She has a very vindictive nature, meaning she has to "get back" at people or have the last word. Her last video really showed her true personality. She was cocky, sarcastic, and very defiant.

She of course always has the option of shutting off comments but she is too much an attention seeker and wants to soak up any praise and admiration. All traits of a narcissist .

Take a look at this about NPD from healthdirect.gov.au

What is NPD?
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a mental health condition in which a person believes they are better than everyone else. While many people have narcissistic traits, people with NPD have problems that affect their lives, relationships and everyday life.

People with NPD may appear arrogant, with an inflated self-image and disregard for the feelings of others.

NPD is part of the cluster of personality disorders with symptoms of intense and unstable emotions and a distorted self-image. It usually starts in the early adult years and affects more men than women.

Narcissism, narcissistic personality types and NPD
Everyone can show narcissism from time to time —feeling self-important or not showing empathy, or being selfish, aggressive, egotistical or insensitive.

In extreme cases, people might have a narcissistic personality type, which means they feel very entitled, but their behaviour is still normal.

People with NPD are significantly impaired. They might look excessively to others to boost their self-esteem, they can't feel empathy and they have trouble forming deep relationships.

NPD is a mental illness that affects all areas of life, since symptoms are present during work and at home. It can be hard for others to tolerate the symptoms of NPD, which can mean the sufferer becomes isolated.

The difference between NPD and general narcissism is that NPD doesn't change over time, and isn't caused by a medical condition or drugs. You don't grow out of it, and it can cause significant distress.

What are the symptoms of NPD?
People with NPD have a very exaggerated sense of their own importance. Key symptoms include:

• feelings of grandiosity (being superior)
  • fantasizing about power, beauty, success and intelligence
  • exaggerating achievements and abilities
  • constantly seeking attention and admiration
  • being very sensitive to stress
  • superiority, specifically towards people perceived as ‘lower’ in status
  • inflated sense of entitlement
  • obsession with class and status
  • believing that others are envious of them
  • great pride in the accomplishments of children or family
  • expecting constant praise and recognition for achievements
  • unrealistic goal setting
People with NPD have trouble handling criticism and can feel hurt easily. They may not be able to admit they have done anything wrong, and can get very angry if their orders or directions are not followed by others.

They also have problems with relationships which may be due to:

• inability to listen to others
  • lack of awareness regarding others
  • exploiting others for personal gain
  • lacking empathy, especially for perceived weaknesses
  • strong desire for control over relationships
  • envy for those perceived as being of a higher status
  • distant, practical manner in personal relationships
  • can ‘write off’ friends permanently over small or imagined issues
People with NPD are at increased risk of using drugs and alcohol and withdrawing socially.

They may have feelings of deep insecurity beneath an arrogant exterior. With effective treatment, it is possible for people to learn to change their behaviours and have more positive relationships.

Reactions: 4
On the one hand, this is all her doing 100%. No one made her share her private life online, and she chose to keep this from her family (if everyone is right and this is coming from her trying to shield her channel/IG from them). But I also don’t agree with people doxxing her and sending her channel to her family when she made the choice to not do that herself.

I suspect she’ll be back sooner than later. For one thing, her channel was her source of income. For another, a lot of YouTubers can’t handle the lack of attention once they get used to it.

My prediction, even though I’m never right about these things: she’ll come back in about 2 weeks and will announce her content will be about her herbalism/cleaning/whatever else she was doing before this all went down the first time around, but her viewership will drop so she’ll go back to the drama.

I hope everyone’s wrong and that she really is prioritizing her mental health over her channel, and I hope she’s working on herself and figuring her tit out. We’ll see.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2121836

In other words, she can't hack people rightfully criticising her racist and inappropriate comments.
I suspect this won't be long, people of her attitude cannot survive long without others compliments (boke) or money. Apologies for the bluntness but Cindy doesn't have a job imo. Relying heavily on others to prop you up whilst not supplying anything in return is not working. She doesn't have a day job. She needs money to live and I can't see her blog giving her enough when she's complaining about cheap rates of 800 usd for her dang rent. I would LOVE to be paying such little money to keep a roof over my head whilst also technically not working.

I noticed in her comment back to someone she played the " my mental health card". Cindy is a classic twit who blames everyone else without taking accountability, didn't she even admit this in one of her he left me for the millionth time vlogs?! I give her 2 days tops before she makes an excuse to upload "Old footage". I have lost any respect I had left for her once she uploaded her last vlog of racist bs. Idgaf if she thinks living in the southern states of 'murica makes it okay. It will NEVER be okay. Privileged geebag.

So her entire channel just got wiped! She deleted everything, even replacing the profile picture with the default L. Her views are still listed in the about section so I think she privated them instead of outright deleting. I'm guessing this has to do with her family finding out about it. She is probably completely fucked when it comes to getting money from her subscribers and having to find an actual job now.

• Wow
I don't understand how she kept vlogging for years, getting 20,000 followers, but didn't think her family would ever find out about that.
Also, she moved to Arkansas "to be close to her family", and she spent months there not even contacting her family.
She never even saw two of her sister's babies!

Reactions: 11
I don't understand how she kept vlogging for years, getting 20,000 followers, but didn't think her family would ever find out about that.
Also, she moved to Arkansas "to be close to her family", and she spent months there not even contacting her family.
She never even saw two of her sister's babies!
She even kept saying how her sister wouldn't mind being filmed. She hasn't even told her she doesn't work as a medical coder anymore

Reactions: 1
The bootlicking people in the regular lifepluscindy are pissing me off.

Just because they are Latino and they did not take offense to Cindy’s comments DOES NOT mean that are other Latinos are not allowed to take offense to her comments.

And what about the Ethiopian people comments? Are they not allowed to take offense?!?

The mental math they do is insane and they claim it’s good to have a place to voice constructive criticism and voice opinions… When we try to get explain our POV, they shut it down.

And don’t get me started on Cindy’s fragility. At no point was Cindy bullied or was there a witch hunt.

Reactions: 7
Captura de ecrã 2023-04-25 162151.png
Captura de ecrã 2023-04-25 162216.png
Captura de ecrã 2023-04-25 162242.png

Are these people alright? Why do they excuse such bad behaviour?

"You know, she called the women Andrew slept with (which we don't even know if that's true) whores, but it's ok, she was hurting"
"People freaked out because she just dumped some broccoli and ketchup (she didn't, she trashed a LOT of food that was still unopened in a time where people are struggling), so you're just exagerating, it's not like it was a grocery store"
"She wasn't being racist, she was just having fun with her friend (by making fun of other nationalities)"

Seriously, are these people ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bootlicking people in the regular lifepluscindy are pissing me off.

Just because they are Latino and they did not take offense to Cindy’s comments DOES NOT mean that are other Latinos are not allowed to take offense to her comments.

And what about the Ethiopian people comments? Are they not allowed to take offense?!?

The mental math they do is insane and they claim it’s good to have a place to voice constructive criticism and voice opinions… When we try to get explain our POV, they shut it down.

And don’t get me started on Cindy’s fragility. At no point was Cindy bullied or was there a witch hunt.

She was the one creating a toxic environment with her nasty replies to people in the comments and on video. It was her responsibility as the channel owner to not have that kind of drama going on but she was just fueling the fire more and more with her wisecracks. She provoked a bad response with her back and forth arguing. She could have turned off the comments, simple as that. You Tube really frowns on negative interaction with subscribers.

She isn't cut out for you tube, she doesn't have the maturity for it. There are LOTS of at home jobs available she could look into.

View attachment 2126756View attachment 2126757View attachment 2126758

Are these people alright? Why do they excuse such bad behaviour?

"You know, she called the women Andrew slept with (which we don't even know if that's true) whores, but it's ok, she was hurting"
"People freaked out because she just dumped some broccoli and ketchup (she didn't, she trashed a LOT of food that was still unopened in a time where people are struggling), so you're just exagerating, it's not like it was a grocery store"
"She wasn't being racist, she was just having fun with her friend (by making fun of other nationalities)"

Seriously, are these people ok?
Another one. They claim they welcome open discussions yet shut down any opinion against them.

It’s ok to have different opinions but they don’t allow for it. They basically lump one Latino saying it’s not racist into all Latinos and don’t acknowledge the rest of the group objecting to the comments

And they pull out terms like hive mind, SJW to try to drive up controversy.
32DFAD34-4303-458B-A284-3C6E9C89464B.jpeg