Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentions the cost of the vet appointment and the medicine multiple times. No doubt its so people will feel bad for her and donate.
I can't believe how quickly I turned on her. Although I hadn't even watched her channel until the drama started so I was only on her side for a minute!

Reactions: 8
She just released another video. Over at the Reddit snark sub, there are a few recaps.

As noteworthy, she made a few lowkey racist and ignorant comments about the Spanish language, Mexican food, and sending leftovers to Ethiopian people.

• Wow
  • Angry
She just released another video. Over at the Reddit snark sub, there are a few recaps.

As noteworthy, she made a few lowkey racist and ignorant comments about the Spanish language, Mexican food, and sending leftovers to Ethiopian people.
And when people pointed out how insensitive that was, she wrote "don't care" and started damage control in the comments. The mask slips more and more every day.

Reactions: 9
lmao no wonder she was worried about being canceled if these are the thoughts she has at a Mexican restaurant

and if she thinks this is okay to post in a vlog, imagine what she says offline

i wonder why she missed the south so much 😬 Coloradans dont take kindly to these comments perhaps?

Reactions: 11
Cindy, mate. Go back to creating drama in the Sims 2. You aren't being harmful to any real person that way.

Cindy, mate. Go back to creating drama in the Sims 2. You aren't being harmful to any real person that way.
That's what I was thinking. If she is so done with sims 4 why can't she go back to making sims 2 and 3 content??? I'm watching her latest vlog for the first time in awhile (when she was still active on pleasantsims) and it is insanely boring. No wonder she is overdramatizing her life drama bc nobody would watch her otherwise.

Reactions: 1
That's what I was thinking. If she is so done with sims 4 why can't she go back to making sims 2 and 3 content??? I'm watching her latest vlog for the first time in awhile (when she was still active on pleasantsims) and it is insanely boring. No wonder she is overdramatizing her life drama bc nobody would watch her otherwise.
Because it wasn't making her money 🙃 I really do miss the days when she was just doing it as a hobby.

Reactions: 2
I think we might be seeing the REAL cindy now. I mean this isn't the first time she has been mean spirited and rude to commenters. Her Sims play was a fake persona, she didn't get tired of the sims, she got tired of being the fake nice person. Even the guy she was with gave me good ol" boy vibes. When he said "you can get free spanish lessons here" after the waitress was telling him how to pronounce one of the menu items, which he had called VULVA..it was Vuelve a la vida.

Not funny at all. Very insulting

Oh Cindy, Cindy, Cindy, you are only pushing away your fans and making Tattle and your Life Plus Cindy snark page more popular. WTG making a safe place echo chamber.

safe space - Copy.PNG

Reactions: 5
To follow up I finished her latest vlog and hear are my thoughts:
  • Along with the racism comments, she makes an ugly bookshelf, B makes a sexist comment as a joke, and Cindy goes off on a comment that said she shouldn't rely on men ,and Cindy days she could do it by herself but she doesn't want to. Pick-me behavior all around
  • The rest of the vlog was just her putting stuff on a bookshelf and crying over Andrew and her mom. Maybe bc I'm new the part about her mom did make me feel little bad for her, but that's bc losing your mom is just a horrible experience for anyone and doesn't excuse her bad behavior.
  • She looks way slimmer now than she did when I watched her sims channel, the fact she compains about her weight rather than celebrate her progress is so off-putting.
  • Again, she needs the messiness in her life bc otherwise nobody would watch her vlog and the views aren't enough so she needs donations and gifts from subscribers.

Reactions: 10
Oof her responses to comments and the “jokes” they were making at the restaurant. It’s hard to root for her when she’s acting like that.
The rest of the vlog was just her putting stuff on a bookshelf and crying over Andrew and her mom. Maybe bc I'm new the part about her mom did make me feel little bad for her, but that's bc losing your mom is just a horrible experience for anyone and doesn't excuse her bad behavior.
The reaction to finding the book her mom got for Andrew seemed genuine to me, especially since she cut away for once when she started crying. Also didn’t realize she lost her mom somewhat recently, the inscription was from 2019.

Very different from her literally falling to her knees when she saw the baby clothes in another vlog, I’m going to hell for snickering at that one. It was way too over the top and conveniently filmed to be a legit reaction.

Reactions: 7
I just can’t watch anymore, I had genuine sympathy for her at the start but she’s showing her true colours now

Screenshot_20230423_170222_YouTube.jpg

In other words, she can't hack people rightfully criticising her racist and inappropriate comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 13