Life of the Baldwins #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show kids need school chicken turkey k has no clue on education . Taken money out eldiest bedroom how dare she take money with out asking she awful to her she puts all her kids down . I don't belive for 1 min f fell . I still say she don't have c r p s oh and because I now all about it due to my huby having it calpol won't touch the pain there not 1 pain med that touches it .I don't care what she spouts off why has the hospital not prescribed pain meds because there is none .shes hinting b with the car she wants moblity car she in for massive shock because there lots rules on them .even hubby can't get one so if she does I wanna how not enough points but she won't be on pip but I be fummjng if she does not jeloues at all but it be so wrong

Reactions: 5
Summer is still at school and she only pays half of the trainers for her yet her scummy mouth went all witchy as she was showing off about them. I can’t stand this woman

If she stopped buying Sienna so much crap to eat bet she would save a small fortune. . I’ve never seen a kid eat so much shite and she’s just ballooning .

Reactions: 8
I’m confused why are they at a farm when both shou be at sch. This woman needs to be under social services she does this every week. I won’t even let me son come to the shop with me for food if he’s off sch he goes nowhere. She’s taking the piss the kids can go to sch and have meds when they get home.
---
Hang on so how did felicity get from the house to the car with no crutches then….. fraud!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m confused why are they at a farm when both shou be at sch. This woman needs to be under social services she does this every week. I won’t even let me son come to the shop with me for food if he’s off sch he goes nowhere. She’s taking the piss the kids can go to sch and have meds when they get home.
---
Hang on so how did felicity get from the house to the car with no crutches then….. fraud!!!!!!
It’s not even so much they are out (not that they should be) but from what I gather, Sienna supposedly refuses to put clothes for school amongst other things but will happily get dressed and go out to the shops and other places. Being rewarded for getting her own way doesn’t sit right with me especially as she has no additional needs other than her speech. Being away from school won’t be helping that either.

I really do hope the school are seeing these vlogs because they are p**s takers at this point. F is meant to be at home because she wouldn’t be able to manage a day sat in a classroom and outside at break times but again, another child that is going everywhere with K.

She has those kids out on their jollies every day instead of at school, stuffing their faces with junk food and sweet crap, how is this fruit loop of a woman getting away with it 😡

• Angry
She’s still talking like F is seriously unwell & convinced she won’t get better and now also labelled her as disabled (definitely going down the DLA route) - that mindset is unhealthy for F to be around 😡I’m really surprised the physio is pushing for a wheelchair as usually where a joint isn’t being used, they try to discourage anything that will immobilise the child because it can cause further damage long term. It’s not difficult to get a child’s wheelchair on the NHS for those that have genuine need for it. I wonder if she’s said that to cover herself when they end up hiring one?

She’s (K) going to love the special attention she thinks they’ll get from this.
IMG_5141.jpeg
IMG_5142.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
"Getting a children's one through the NHS isn't a easy task"

because she doesn't need one
---
and F is healthy...she only has a "sore" knee.

and why isn't she on pain relief if it's ment to be sore

Reactions: 6
So driving to the airport in the cars was a no no due to cost.
So gone for the cheaper option of coach to airport🤣

If the new dla claim comes through maybe she could even pay for a taxi/minibus to the airport 🤷‍♀️

Scamming,ugly, gummy bleep

Reactions: 6
"Getting a children's one through the NHS isn't a easy task"

because she doesn't need one
---
and F is healthy...she only has a "sore" knee.

and why isn't she on pain relief if it's ment to be sore
Not one bit of footage shows F in any discomfort like she would be if it was CRPS. She’s on shop bought paracetamol and nurofen - again, if she was requiring pain relief it would be prescribed or at the very least purchased in larger pharmacy sized quantities. The bottle K showed in one of her hauls would barely see that girl through 3 days of use. Another tell tale sign things aren’t how she’s making out. She showed F happy in the hydro pool and she’s looking forward to all the pool time when on holiday too. She doesn’t even use the crutches unless she’s out in public & K wants viewers to believe that F is suffering a debilitating condition 🤣

• Angry
It’s the line where she said we can hope she goes into remission.. it’s not bleeping cancer and she ought to be ashamed of herself when there are children dying of cancer right as we speak

Reactions: 10
Her childhood is very much still fine and happy, she’s had 3 months of this and she’s already putting her foot down. K needs to stop with the dramatics because she’ll probably be fine by the summer 🙄 Why is she talking like her kid has been diagnosed with some devestating, life limiting illness. She should be considering themselves lucky that there isn’t something seriously wrong with F - certainly not worried enough to stop going on holiday though is she the silly woman 😡
IMG_5153.jpeg
IMG_5154.jpeg

Those two girls school attendance must be really bad wonder why she don’t get fined for taking them out she not been told by doctors etc to take them out it’s Kayleigh choice and she is taking all 3 out again in June for their holiday to Italy

I can’t with her anymore. The pity party, drama, narcissistic behaviour is escalating. People around her must see it? She vlogs it all as her subscribers are as deluded as she is. She has got worse since coming back. Her spending is out of control, the kids barely go to school and then hiked around shops, arcades, fast food outlets and farms. K is the only one who is unwell and Kev or her Mum need to step in.

Reactions: 10
I can’t with her anymore. The pity party, drama, narcissistic behaviour is escalating. People around her must see it? She vlogs it all as her subscribers are as deluded as she is. She has got worse since coming back. Her spending is out of control, the kids barely go to school and then hiked around shops, arcades, fast food outlets and farms. K is the only one who is unwell and Kev or her Mum need to step in.
Again, why hasn't Racoon gone for her? Something must have happened for him to walk away from that car crash.

Again, why hasn't Racoon gone for her? Something must have happened for him to walk away from that car crash.
she might have emailed him and threatened to take her own life if he vlogs her again?

nothing would surprise me with this lot now, Kev a convicted robber, her lies about F ect.

she needs her channel removing

Those two girls school attendance must be really bad wonder why she don’t get fined for taking them out she not been told by doctors etc to take them out it’s Kayleigh choice and she is taking all 3 out again in June for their holiday to Italy
I hope the school’s do pass on the absences to the LA. The going away on holiday during term time when they have 2 kids that aren’t in school when they should be is absolutely ridiculous. It goes against every excuse she’s used that the girls are unable to attend full time or at all.

She must have said something serious enough to raccoon to make him back off their channel. He has had a bad time mental health wise recently if that’s had anything to do with it.
Makes me angry she is talking like F has a life limiting illness that she’s never to recover from. For something she hoped wouldn’t happen, she doesn’t seem too upset

What is it with this woman and her constant need to share her kids medical issues?! She’s obviously attention seeking in anyway she can do but at the expense of her children. Vile woman - someone needs to get her into check asap. She must be earning pennies based on those views which surely can’t be worth exploiting your kids for?

Attachments