Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how she has the nerve to show Sienna running around a playground when she's allegedly too ill to go to school.
Must have spent all the whiplash claim/backdated dla as she's moaning about money again 😉

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing she’s realised chances of dla for F are slim, especially long term. The physio and hydro is all intense if done weekly and they are doing this with the aim of getting her walking again and it will raise suspicions if she’s not improving so K has no choice but to keep up with it at home as well.

F has almost certainly had enough by now and wants to be moving around properly again now too.

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing she’s realised chances of dla for F are slim, especially long term. The physio and hydro is all intense if done weekly and they are doing this with the aim of getting her walking again and it will raise suspicions if she’s not improving so K has no choice but to keep up with it at home as well.

F has almost certainly had enough by now and wants to be moving around properly again now too.
This is what I’m thinking . She’s realised it’s unlikely she will get DLA or a mobility car so now she needs her to be better for her holiday .

Why are they going out to lunch if they aren’t able to attend school? She’s taking the mick big time there - if I knew the school I’d be letting them know this is what is happening although I do hope they’ve been dropped in it by locals at the school already. I wonder if Taunton LA would act if they were informed?
IMG_5366.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why are they going out to lunch if they aren’t able to attend school? She’s taking the mick big time there - if I knew the school I’d be letting them know this is what is happening although I do hope they’ve been dropped in it by locals at the school already. I wonder if Taunton LA would act if they were informed?View attachment 2937418
Why has she blocked their faces we know who they are. That means she knows she doing wrong. God this woman needs her kids took off her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why has she blocked their faces we know who they are. That means she knows she doing wrong. God this woman needs her kids took off her
So it can't be used as evidence when SS come asking why she's keeping her daughter's from school

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Felicity on the see saw legs touching the ground and she’s laughing not crying in pain. K is a liar it’s all a scam attention fraud and money. Nothing wrong with the kid and as for keeping her and Sienna off sch and taking them out and about has she no shame. She’s a delusional nutter the council need to be fining her. My kids go to school on antibiotics and her especially who no illness or pain at all eating and laughing and and about. She needs looking into
---
I said felicity uses her crutches in the house looooool she’s only said that as she read on here they are left in the are. She’s a total mad woman she lives in a fictional world of lies
---
Why only vitamins for the girls. She does have 3 other kids that are in education I have three kids and buy them for them all not just one or two. She only thinks of the two girls it’s ridiculous. My kids would be like what about us

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s got her son sat on the floor opening his presents on his 18th for the camera, poor lad!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So F goes to pysio to show she can walk , turn hee back back on crutches back in the bloody wheel chair . And really is it nessery to swear in front of people when a lot is young audeance really I see more more what horrible family they really are i can see what there like off cam
---
She’s got her son sat on the floor opening his presents on his 18th for the camera, poor lad!
Then 18 year old can I open another presant omg your not 2 years old . You must perform for mummy though cause it brings in cash

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So F goes to pysio to show she can walk , turn hee back back on crutches back in the bloody wheel chair . And really is it nessery to swear in front of people when a lot is young audeance really I see more more what horrible family they really are i can see what there like off cam
---

Then 18 year old can I open another presant omg your not 2 years old . You must perform for mummy though cause it brings in cash
I hope this isn’t taken the wrong way by anyone but is that really all that boy was given for his 18th? Given the amount of money they’ve been splashing around recently, it’s pretty disgusting that he never got anything special or of significance really (booking his theory test isn’t a huge cost as that’s only £23 of its them that booked if for him). She should be ashamed of herself, if she couldn’t afford to put the effort in for his 18th perhaps she should have hold back on the non essentials like the outside dining set, a hot tub and whatever else she’s spent out on recently until she knew her son’s special day was sorted. I felt really sorry for him watching that vlog & I hope now he’s 18 he spreads his wings - she didn’t need to take those girls out with them whilst she spent the day with Rhys either.

Reactions: 9
I hope this isn’t taken the wrong way by anyone but is that really all that boy was given for his 18th? Given the amount of money they’ve been splashing around recently, it’s pretty disgusting that he never got anything special or of significance really (booking his theory test isn’t a huge cost as that’s only £23 of its them that booked if for him). She should be ashamed of herself, if she couldn’t afford to put the effort in for his 18th perhaps she should have hold back on the non essentials like the outside dining set, a hot tub and whatever else she’s spent out on recently until she knew her son’s special day was sorted. I felt really sorry for him watching that vlog & I hope now he’s 18 he spreads his wings - she didn’t need to take those girls out with them whilst she spent the day with Rhys either.
She spends very little on the older kids..

she wouldn't even get Summer real Converse or a pair of legging that were only £15.00

Reactions: 7
She spends very little on the older kids..

she wouldn't even get Summer real Converse or a pair of legging that were only £15.00
I guess they have served their purpose now ££ wise - what a way to treat your kids though.
Glad someone called her out on the wheelchair. She’s still going on like F has some awful illness when reality is she’s well on the way to recovering and regaining full mobility and has no other underlying needs. It’s sickening. If her leg was as painful as K keeps attempting to make out (we know it isn’t), then pushing her across uneven ground like that would be very uncomfortable and painful for her. The only reason that chair was taken in was for attention and no doubt attempted to get a freebie for herself to enter. Not that she needed to be at the farm at all, it was a school day where she is supposedly too ill to attend.
IMG_5478.jpeg

I guess they have served their purpose now ££ wise - what a way to treat your kids though.
Glad someone called her out on the wheelchair. She’s still going on like F has some awful illness when reality is she’s well on the way to recovering and regaining full mobility and has no other underlying needs. It’s sickening. If her leg was as painful as K keeps attempting to make out (we know it isn’t), then pushing her across uneven ground like that would be very uncomfortable and painful for her. The only reason that chair was taken in was for attention and no doubt attempted to get a freebie for herself to enter. Not that she needed to be at the farm at all, it was a school day where she is supposedly too ill to attend.
View attachment 2940401
What an excuse to use no she dont want it better but F is proving her wrong and they all have to do what mummy says or else . And for S acting reece sweets but i want i want i want i get

Reactions: 4
Omg summer paid for the theory driving test can’t see anything that really stands out from
Kayleigh and Kevin they really pushed the boat out for that 18th birthday

• Sad
Reece didn’t get much or anything special I mea for his bday. I thought he wanted a laptop or did k say they cost too much. Again Bella presents seemed more quality then the bits k bought. I was surprised he swore I’d not allow my 18 yr old to swear and tbh he doesn’t at all. I cringe when he calls kev dad as he’s not his dad. If I was in the position I’d get them to say kev not dad

I watched and could hear one of the younger ones (sienna?) going on and on about wanting those bloody sweets! Its not her presents, its Rhys'. My kids know when its ones birthday and they get sweets or something food related, its that persons and if they choose to share, great but leave it alone!
The only decent thing really that his mum and dad got him was the whisky(?) that he'd wanted. Could have got him a nice novelty 18th glass to go with it. Could have given him some money too,even though my oldest is only 13 I still give him some cash in a card to spend. K laughing in the background when he opened cards and laughing that there isnt any money in there. For a big birthday like and 18th you'd expect some bigger bits

Reece didn’t get much or anything special I mea for his bday. I thought he wanted a laptop or did k say they cost too much. Again Bella presents seemed more quality then the bits k bought. I was surprised he swore I’d not allow my 18 yr old to swear and tbh he doesn’t at all. I cringe when he calls kev dad as he’s not his dad. If I was in the position I’d get them to say kev not dad
If the robber has raised him from a baby, calling him dad would be fair enough..

but the robber didn't appear until he was 4/5? when Kayleigh was very desperate and a easy target for him to escape his past when abandoning his daughter and criminal conviction

You could see how chuffed and thrilled Reece was opening Bella’s pressies compared to opening the presents and what he got from the Robber and the Skanky Scammer 👎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.