Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the child has chronic pain why has the Drs,consultants etc not prescribed pain killers?
She is only giving her calpol and ibuprofen.

Begging for people to click her links because she has earned £38.40 from previous ones and is desperate for money.:censored:
Because she's not in any pain

Reactions: 6
Are those girls not able to have paracetamol instead of calpol as she said the other day they don’t like calpol 🤷‍♀️ be lot cheaper

Reactions: 1
There is nothing in pain clinic for her my hubby went and said there nothing we can give you and because off F age there nothing out there nothing touch the pain and he's got from face down all his left hand side to his toes you nudge him just slightly a breeze agrown man will scream .pins needles 24 7 with the pain we all now what like to have pin needles when it's 24 7 some times in hospital because pain gets so bad does that sound like F ?

Reactions: 3
There is nothing wrong with d at all now. She had pulled a muscle that healed months ago. This is a joke now and mental abuse
---
F

Reactions: 3
We're gonna be inundated with affiliate links now for holiday spends. If finances are that tight why spend so much on garden furniture? Quit the takeaways, and not only will she help their hearts but also their bank balances.
I love how she compared herself as an influencer to Molly Mae 🤣🤣🤣
In her dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’ll love that 3 week pain management clinic. I’m aware of these because of one of my kids medical needs can involve this but we’ve managed to avoid so far thankfully.

One parent gets to stay but how that will work when Kev doesn’t drive is anyone’s guess. Looking at Bath, it seems kids with CRPS have a high rate of recovery. I expect she’s been told that by the paeds on Monday too which is why they want to hit it head on and get her back to full health. With pyschology involved as well, perhaps they will pick up on K!

Attachments

Ti's is 100
They’ll love that 3 week pain management clinic. I’m aware of these because of one of my kids medical needs can involve this but we’ve managed to avoid so far thankfully.

One parent gets to stay but how that will work when Kev doesn’t drive is anyone’s guess. Looking at Bath, it seems kids with CRPS have a high rate of recovery. I expect she’s been told that by the paeds on Monday too which is why they want to hit it head on and get her back to full health. With pyschology involved as well, perhaps they will pick up on K!

Thus 💯 right adults are diffrant in fact she young and can get back to normall olders they really dont bother with .K isnt happy there gonna get her better.i think she's been told if you don't refer her we at hospital will. And for the holidays think that's a gifted or sponcer .the table chairs I think it was a gift just becase they were in the shop lookingit might looked like they brought it when infact was gifted and was delivered .like if we go looking for table chairs we don't buy it as we know we got one coming but all good for content alot of people don't put add up or if they do it's tiny I've seen another channel do the same

Kayleigh struggles to get the youngest to eat breakfast, Ha Ha Ha, pull the other one, that child eats every waking moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well my whole family have sensory needs then as none of us like baggy clothes. This woman is deluded loool

Reactions: 5
She is really desperate for cash sharing all these links for people to buy things, Get a job you Scabby Bludger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s permanently on the scrounge and beg for money but still carries on spending on crap for the little kids and Mac Donald’s for them god knows how many times a week and using a hot tub and going to see Pink right before the holiday, she seems to have cash a plenty for most things, I still can’t get my head round Venice for their holiday 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s permanently on the scrounge and beg for money but still carries on spending on crap for the little kids and Mac Donald’s for them god knows how many times a week and using a hot tub and going to see Pink right before the holiday, she seems to have cash a plenty for most things, I still can’t get my head round Venice for their holiday 🤷‍♀️
Priorities are all wrong. If you're that skint that you have to essentially beg on social media then you really need to address your spending. The amount of money she spends on takeaways and tat from B&M she'd probably not have to work cleaning caravans if she curbed her spending. She'll never have enough money no matter how much she earns because when she does get some it goes through her hands like water. If you actually add up how much she's spent recently there has to have been an influx in cash from somewhere. Should have saved it then she wouldn't need to beg!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.