Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not surprised the vlogs have gone, she has been called out and knows it is snowballing. She needs to quit now but agree she won’t as she loves talking about herself too much.

Reactions: 4
If she cut down on spending, she could manage without the YT peanuts.
---
The R will have a field day with her vlogs if she comes back
---
look at the amount of food😮 , pure greed
Screenshot_20240218-203426.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I never watched the vlogs about Summer with Taylor Swift , but my gosh that was sad . She really is the forgotten child . How lovely would that have been , just Summer and her Mum watching Taylor Swift . So Summer missed out on Disney , gets bought all the knock off , crap primarni clothes and doesn’t get the concert . Absolute shaming .

Reactions: 10
Hellaluha! Even if it was for someone else's kid and not her own, at least its one least bunch of kids being exploited all over YouTube!

Reactions: 7
well I do hope for the kids sake she doesn't come back, but I don't believe for one minute it's because of Kev's abandoned daughter, it's 100% because of the R...

and Kayleigh it's your own fault slagging him off to begin with, you threw yourself under the bus,

stupid fat Sam is back again🤦 she will never learn will she

Oh well I wonder how the newly booked holiday will get paid for now. Here’s betting she will back in a few days as she needs the money. It’s that or a claim for
More DLA.
You have to be so careful if you are a family blogger. Unfortunately Kayleigh you shared way too much and with that you left yourself open to this. Was it really worth it.

Reactions: 6
wonder if Kev's ex is back in touch with him and kayeighs jealous
---
funny how she went private during the R vlog.

Kayleigh, you think people are going to buy the Kev's daughter story haha, get a grip

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
she's more attractive, a worker, doesn't exploit her children, lovely house...all stuff that kayeighs not.
Oh I see. Gosh
---
This is why she didn’t want kev to drive
---
That’s why she had three kids with Kevin to keep control over him

Be interesting to see if she gets rid of Instagram as well. I did predict she would do this after R’s 1st video. It’s got nothing to do with Kevs child, its down to the fact she has bitten off more than she can chew with R.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or has the video on the R been taken down ?
I can't see it either.

Good work Kayleigh👌, hide your own vlogs deliberately so you can report the R and get that vlog with you abusing Summer removed.

You do realise though, once you are back public in a few days.....the R will reshare
---
And the audacity to use Kevs abandoned daughters privacy as a excuse, you honestly couldn't make this up.

Reactions: 6
She’ll come back, stood in her kitchen or her bedroom, and say she thought about it, and decided why should she give up something she loves, and everyone around her agreed, so she’s going to come back slowly, but it will just be her, very minimal filming of the children etc, by the next day will be the sienna show

Reactions: 11
And the audacity to use Kevs abandoned daughters privacy as a excuse, you honestly couldn't make this up.
It's all quite ironic isn't it? Suddenly shutting her channel down out of concern for a child's privacy.

And no I wouldn't be surprised if the vlogs are back in a few weeks.

A child that Kayleigh and Kev haven't bothered their shirt about for 17? year,

I think she will be back in days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.