Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Brooke is pregnant, no vlogs from them and K won’t tell us the news as it’s not hers to tell. We will know after 12 week scan
That's exactly what I thought too. Not sure a garden shed is gonna cut it though once a baby comes along.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
its not Kev's biological grandchild, plus the parents have no home, Jamie's a loser .......

will be a stressful time, and I bet kayeighs jealous it's not hers

Reactions: 2
Poor Brooke if she is pregnant - being tied to this family . Why does Kayleigh even need to drip feed about Jamie , with its his news to tell? All she had to say was Jamie doesn’t fancy coming with is.

Reactions: 6
How freakin embarrassing for Riley having his so called mother telling god knows who on the internet how much his birthday presents cost, get off the internet and keep your children’s business private 🤬these disgusting despicable family vloggers give absolutely no shits about their poor kids and how their desperation to vlog anything and everything for content and in her case a few quid affects the kids😡and it’s obviously not her YouTube wage🤪or kevs wage that fund her shopping sprees, it obviously is the tax payer 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
⬆ 💯

I totally agree with you and what Gummy films and other family sloggers is absolutely dire content.
Anything for a quick buck instead of going out to work.
But unfortunately its a lot of society today.Lazy,entitled freeloaders.

Has for family sloggers demonetise their slogs and the majority will disappear

Reactions: 4
It was said on here that Brooke would get pregnant and I would not be surprised if she is.
Silly girl being tied to that lot.
Brooke doesn't come across has very bright.Gummy will be able to tell her how to rinse the system.
I dont know what the housing situation is like where they live but I believe social housing is hard to get across most of the country.
They will probably end up in a 1 bedroom flat somewhere.

Reactions: 3
if she is pregnant? they will be on benefits once baby's born, because Jamie's no real job, I can't see a few hours in Sainsbury's giving him £500+ a week.

no proper job, no house apart from a garden hut, and Jamie's a bus wanker like kev the kid too....

great start for the baby👌

I noticed K has commented this morning on ClaireyV Mummy of 3's latest vlog. I'm assuming this is one of the "smaller channels" that she said "remind her of who she was".

Reactions: 1
I noticed K has commented this morning on ClaireyV Mummy of 3's latest vlog. I'm assuming this is one of the "smaller channels" that she said "remind her of who she was".
Like she’s such a big channel with her 10k 🙄 that’s taken her years to get to .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that Claire is a child exploiting witch like Kayleigh, her nearly 6 year old is still in nappies and drinks milk from a baby bottle, she has a thread, Kayleigh probably only commented to drive people to her thread, hopefully it works 🤞

• Heart
  • Wow
Kayleigh probably only commented to drive people to her thread, hopefully it works 🤞
Strangely K's comment appears to have been deleted, not sure who by? Funnily enough I thought it might after I mentioned it on here so I took a screenshot of it before:

1708192599004.png

Strangely K's comment appears to have been deleted, not sure who by? Funnily enough I thought it might after I mentioned it on here so I took a screenshot of it before:

View attachment 2763655
I think Claire? parra incase it drives more to her slow ( ATM ) thread,

they will both be definitely in here snooping, and will probably have a tattle account

Reactions: 1
I think Claire? parra incase it drives more to her slow ( ATM ) thread,

they will both be definitely in here snooping, and will probably have a tattle account
K will be annoyed if Claire deleted it. I remember K on that live where she was moaning about the sullivans because they had hidden her reply 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.