Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That just goes to show the truth hurts she has just proven herself… regarding R videos, hope he comes back soon with a update
Nasty Cow!! but remember she says she doesn’t read any negativity about her… LIAR!!!
---
Why hasn’t she deleted her whole channel then you don’t have to make a announcement K looking for sympathy and attention, Delete your channel K no need for it to be up then, or you laying low then you going to make a comeback , you need money cause you won’t go out and get a job! Oh yea you got your handouts from the government oh and you trying to get diagnosis for your kids to get more money… shame on you you Bludger!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That’s
It's all quite ironic isn't it? Suddenly shutting her channel down out of concern for a child's privacy.

And no I wouldn't be surprised if the vlogs are back in a few weeks.
[/QUOTE

haha that’s abit rich coming from her, for her children’s privacy …. What a load of crap how long you being doing videos K exploiting your kids,
You are a Joke!!!
Go get a job!
Clean up your tit hole
The list goes on

Reactions: 1
Stupid witch why’s the channel still there then exactly. She will want to show off her new girls bedroom won’t she while poor Riley has a secondhand bed off marketplace

Reactions: 5
Stupid witch why’s the channel still there then exactly. She will want to show off her new girls bedroom won’t she while poor Riley has a secondhand bed off marketplace
We can read her like a book - she will be back, she is addicted . I hope she isn’t though. I’m sure she would see an improvement in her mental health and the kids would benefit, especially Sienna from a normal home life . If she has the issues that she thinks, a diagnosis won’t change that . She needs to be implementing the changes now and a consistent, organised routine - without picking up on Ks moods with really help .

Reactions: 4
Shocking how she taking herself off for a while due to the ex partner and the child he has nothing to do with but she wasn’t worried what she posted about her own family she has just made herself laughing stock of YT you put it out on social media and some one will pick up on how they see it I am surprised social services didn’t get involved with the safe guarding of her own kids

Reactions: 3
Now reflected on socialblade. Yesterday this had shown 1100 videos, now 0.

1708329598495.png

I know SB won't be completely accurate, but do the figures shown mean those 5 million views had been worth up to £13.3k in total since the start? I'd be surprised if it's that high.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Now reflected on socialblade. Yesterday this had shown 1100 videos, now 0.

View attachment 2766661

I know SB won't be completely accurate, but do the figures shown mean those 5 million views had been worth up to £13.3k in total since the start? I'd be surprised if it's that high.
They usually make more than social blade is saying due to sponsors and ads etc

Reactions: 1
She’ll be back, she never given a toss about her own kids or anybody else’s before, that statement was a huge crock of bullshit, she is an absolute wrong un

I think Kayleighs taking a breakdown.. on another thread (Sullivan's) she recently made a YT account of a tattlers real name (Kayleigh knows her real name as she was pm her previously saying bad things about the tattlers children) and i think Kayleigh made they accounts about kevs ex, the "he didn't hit me" "only petty", funny how it was the R channel they were written on,

the R is the straw that broke the camel's back as Kayleigh knows he is so good at doing these vlogs outing her with her fibs, exploiting.. if she's comes back he will do it again, this was absolutely nothing to do with Kev's daughter, seriously Kayleigh get a grip as if people will buy that nonsense, if that was the case why didn't you stop last week or sooner, why wait till the R showed you exploiting Summer.

Reactions: 8
If she stays off and puts all that energy into Sienna I bet she will come on leaps and bounds

She has never bothered about exploiting her own kids and when we have seen S with no knickers on and Kid Kev massaging S back on a bed with S having no top on.
Thats just 2 things I can think of.

We know for a fact that these and other kids are all on the dark web and so does she and all the other family vloggers.
But the money comes first.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she'll have to rethink the foreign holiday given her income will presumably drop in the short term at least, unless the vlogs do come back.

I wonder if she'll have to rethink the foreign holiday given her income will presumably drop in the short term at least, unless the vlogs do come back.
It’s hardly a proper holiday in a tent with them buying finger food in the local supermarket and kev making it

She won't stay away long - she craves the attention too much, just like 'grab life by the hauls' - sam was away for 3/4 weeks max?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.