Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That l
I should say - if I’ve had a nosy at the right person , just wow - she’s got a lot about her and Kayleigh is probably very jealous .
---
She says about Siennas crying - is she really crying the whole morning or is that an exaggeration? Is Sienna crying because she knows she can’t get away with as much at school ? She says motherhood is kicking her arse - is that because her kids are fed up with her moods from constantly being online and vlogging . I’m sure if she stepped away from all of it there would be a difference .
[/QUOTE

That lassie likes her own way Kaleigh is just putting the patter on she Ken’s what that lassie is like if she doesn’t get her ain way. There is no discipline she knows rules the roost.
Kaleigh is just blethering on making excuses for her behaviour.
it’s a load of nonsense address the real issues K
Stop bumming your load with dribble. You will never admit the truth.

Home schooling, ok Kayleigh whatever you say. Learn to spell first. She wants to stay at home where she is spoilt rotten.
Kayleigh all you are showing on this video is how much you read this page and watch raccoon videos. Just admit it.
All her children will need counselling when they are older and I bet most of them won’t want anything to do with her.
let them be children then, get off social media, simple as that.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Jamie and Brooke seem to have gone fairly quiet on their channel, they used to vlog quite often. I'm surprised she hasn't yet vlogged about passing her driving test.

Reactions: 3
Jamie and Brooke seem to have gone fairly quiet on their channel, they used to vlog quite often. I'm surprised she hasn't yet vlogged about passing her driving test.
Maybe trouble in the camp? it certainly is strange she's not vlogged about it.

I wonder if Jamie is the one she is having issues with, maybe he hasn’t taken kindly to people suggesting Kev is weird around Brooke?

Reactions: 5
I just thought it was strange that she's passed her test after learning for some time (if I'm not mistaken she had delayed her original test date for more time to practice) then when she passes she hasn't vlogged about it? Whereas before they'd vlog about pretty much anything. We only know she's passed because K mentioned it.

Reactions: 1
I think they might be split up?

Jamie could be noticing that Brook is a flirt with Kev, and vice versa

Reactions: 2
I noticed K said in her last vlog that it had been "an extremely difficult weekend". I wonder what happened?

Reactions: 2
I’ve always got the impression that Jamie seemed quite angry and Kayleigh was closer with Rhys .

Reactions: 6
Why did Brooke go and live in a shed at the bottom of the garden?

Probably had a fall out with her family.

• Wow
I think Brooke and Jamie thought they were going to really take off - as it turns out people don’t want to watch unambitious teens living in a manky shed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Brooke and Jamie thought they were going to really take off - as it turns out people don’t want to watch unambitious teens living in a manky shed.
spot on....why they not in a flat ( private let ) of their own, if they both work all these hours in Sainsbury's, they are probably only doing 15 each.

They don't travel, they do nothing except sit in Kayleigh grimy kitchen and vlog haha and use the younger two also, absolute redneck.

Brooke won't have much of a life with Jamie, she should move on.

The film they watched together was called Upgraded,unfortunately Kid Kev did the opposite when he shacked up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What if Brooke's parents have caught wind of the chat about lecherous Kev and the rows and negativity recently with Racoon and Kayleigh's vlogs and talked to her about the negative impact it will have on her? Gums would have been all over Brooke passing her driving test by now just for bragging rights and content but she hasn't. I'm hoping her and Jamie are ok as individuals though. Also is Kev hiding? No pro chef cooking shows, nor is he participating in any slogs recently, just the brat show.

I thought it was a little strange that Kev hasn't mentioned anything at all about his "new job", which seems surprising given he's sometimes spoken about his previous job, even if it was something small in passing. You'd think if he was moving to a new job, new opportunity for apparently positive reasons and was his own free decision to do so that he might have mentioned something, how he was finding it etc.

I also noticed K (possibly for the first time?) switched off the likes count on her last vlog.

Reactions: 4
I think Brooke is pregnant, no vlogs from them and K won’t tell us the news as it’s not hers to tell. We will know after 12 week scan

• Haha
Their holiday is booked to start 4 months from now but Jamie isn't going because "there's something going on" and K won't say because it "isn't her news to tell"..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.