Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is she has completely exposed her family for probably about £150 per month from YouTube revenue. Riley will be old enough to understand if anyone at school mentions his Dad. It’s the kids that suffer.

Reactions: 7
Can you blame Kev looking else where he works full time then comes home and cooks tea while she goes home bargins or goes to bed she is a lazy nasty woman makes you wonder why she only sees her sister and mum what bout the brother that lives in same town or her dad and step mum or has she fallen out with them she has NO friends seasons cleans caravans but can’t clean her own house wonder how long it takes her to do another vlog
---
She wouldn’t cope if Kevin left her she would struggle to do it all and the poor kids would suffer even more

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm thinking it's true about Kev cheating? ( or getting close to it?) as it's never been known her taking all this time off, even with being unwell,

and I think she's using this cold as a excuse to accept what's happened,

she will never get rid of him though as she needs him.

Reactions: 5
I dont believe she is on antibiotics.

She is lying low because of what has come out.
She wont get rid of kid Kev because she would have to find a real job herself

I dont believe she is on antibiotics.

She is lying low because of what has come out.
She wont get rid of kid Kev because she would have to find a real job herself
She's working on a script to address the rumours. Cant wait to hear what she has to say.

• Haha
She’s back online talking about ignoring other peoples opinions. Hit a nerve there has he Kayleigh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And there was me hoping she had seen the light and decided to actually be a mother and wife instead of spending all her time making ridiculous slogs that just exploit her children! Once a witch, always a witch

Reactions: 3
Bet Kevs life has been hell the last week what with the rumours surfacing and her being ill. Bet he is being monitored 24/7.

Reactions: 8
I bet Kev is sleeping in the rabbit hutch.

He cannot go in the shed of dreams because sonny boy and Brooke doss in there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.