Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I just see her give sienna 2x 5ml of 6+ calpol?? Should only be 5ml
I remember she talked about the medication for pain recently in the vlog about Sienna's teeth removal. She said:

"The Calpol/Nurofen bottles and such will all have on them "don't take for more than however many days and such" and Sienna could be taking this regularly for weeks on end when she's having a flare up, and I would be beside myself thinking what's happening to her insides from all of this pain relief".

Reactions: 5
Her face,she looks like a drug addict.
Who wants to see her manky bedroom and why would you film that.(n)Unbelievable
---

Her deformed thumbs have been talked about on here and because she reads on here she did say what was wrong with them.
I cannot remember what she said.
She is ugly on the inside and the outside too
She has club thumb.

Reactions: 3
What does she do with her days, for someone who doesn’t work, kids are at school and husband does the majority of childcare and cooking surely cleaning the bedroom on a regular basis would be doable.

Reactions: 6
What does she do with her days, for someone who doesn’t work, kids are at school and husband does the majority of childcare and cooking surely cleaning the bedroom on a regular basis would be doable.
Keeps up to date in here and I'm convinced she's commenting on other Vloggers channels under a different name.

Their bedroom is so bare and ugly looking. If was me I’d paint and wallpaper it myself as I have done numerous times and have three kids on my own. She relies on kev to do everything.

What the hell is that bedroom? No joking I was actually sick in my mouth looking at it. No wonder her skin is so bad when she's putting all her make up brushes down on that filthy dressing table. She's vile

Her face is so spotty and scabby at the moment. Her mouth and teeth look like they are disappearing. She’s looking like a junkie. I don’t think she is , but she must be in very poor health.

Reactions: 4
She rarely drinks and doesn't smoke so it's not that type of damage.

She needs to keep up walking to get colour about her cheeks and she needs a full set of false teeth.

Reactions: 5
she looks like she’s been on the crack pipe!
All those sores on her face ( junkie looking)
My god would you look at the state of her room
What an embarrassment! What a Midden!!! That dressing table was absolutely filthy and look at the state of that Mirror inside the drawers what a Dirty witch! She needs to go away and boil her HEID
Fancy showing that muddle
That room is dingy dirty the walls are covered in dirt I could not live in a room like that
She has no pride just a lazy ass witch no wonder they are always sick I’m not surprised living in utter filth . Too much time on her hands that room does not get cleaned on regular basics, that’s telling
What a Grub 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
There is no excuse to keep your house dirty like that you are not doing anything Kaleigh just pure laziness

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Imagine how often their bed sheets get washed and towels and tea towels and cloths who knows maybe she got bed bugs it’s a wonder they haven’t had scabies

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The Sienna show again.
Kept the kid off school for content only.
Of course the child had to have 2 bowls of sugary cereal(n)

The trips to Costa and Sainsburys for content only.

How do these sloggers get away with showing their kids off school then are out and about shopping with them:unsure:

She is def a social services case. You can’t take ur child to Costa because she wants to go when she meant to be at school and then even film it wtf. This kid is not autistic at all k wants her to be desperately as Jamie is now over 18. She’s such a terrible mum. Sienna is clearly well enough for school her attendance must be terrible k is always doing this

Reactions: 11
Another Costa trip, seriously she must take at least 3 trips per week. I said this before but K looks unwell and not just due to a cold.

Reactions: 3
Thos
The Sienna show again.

How do these sloggers get away with showing their kids off school then are out and about shopping with them:unsure:
[/QUOTE
The Sienna show again.

Those bairns are more off school than they are at it always ill
She just had 8 teeth pulled out and she goes gives her sugary cereal honestly bad habits again repeating itself thru her neglectful mother who doesn’t give a rats arse about her kids health
---
Probably Sienna didn’t want to go to school cause she didn’t want to do PE more like it didn’t K mention that she didn’t won’t to go to school on Thursday cause she doesn’t like PE or her teacher won’t be there.
If she can go to the shops she can go to school
Those girls have so much time off school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.