Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not posted a vlog for 3 days and that's never been known, even with her being "unwell".

Reactions: 4
Hopefully this is the start of the end and this vile creature and disappear into the woodwork, stop slogging and start mothering! She would never kick Kev out, he literally does EVERYTHING! And tbf the poor bloke sleeps on the sofa, what does he actually get out of their "relationship"? I wouldn't even blame him for cheating! She is the worse excuse for a wife EVER!!

Reactions: 9
So many comments on Raccons post about her, wish the person that said about Kev at work would bring more tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you must be kicking yourself now gums, loving the gossip about kev 😂😂, people like you are always exposed in the end, get off the internet and look after your kids, ALL OF THEM 😡

Reactions: 10
It's all her own doing with not keeping quite🤐.

The raccoon guy had never even heard of her yet she's slagging him off.

Not the first time she's brought bother to her door, she did it with messaging two tattlers and saying awful things about their kids I believe, it's in this or the previous thread.

I think when she's spending all the time in bed, when Kev's doing everything, she's in comments under a different name, because I noticed on her IG she said the word "venture", and in comments on the Sullivan's, a account that always sticks up for them said venture, and used the 🤡 emoji that she uses a lot.

Someone wants raccoon to watch grab life lol and it's all kicking off people defending...
why are they bothered, she has a thread anyway and people talk there.

Reactions: 3
I thought at the time that Kev's changing of jobs seemed to happen quite suddenly, at least going by the information they gave out at the time. I know people can leave their jobs fairly quickly and legitimately, but considering he's said he's a head chef and been there a while you'd think there would be a certain notice period to work? Especially over Christmas when it would be a busy time of year?

In their Q & A vlog on 12th December they were discussing how much time he'd have off work over Christmas Day/Boxing Day, with them speculating whether it would be one or both days off, then on another vlog just 8 days later on the 20th December he said he's "off work for a couple of weeks.. before working again". Timestamps below. I wonder when it was decided he was leaving and what the timeline was. I guess we'll never know.

Reactions: 2
Another comment says"the 3 eldest all have different fathers".
Not one bit surprised eh.
Along with everything else that she is, sounds like she had loose knickers too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That question was asked a lot on lives long ago, and she never denied it...

so the oldest must have different dads or she would have said otherwise.

I wish the dad's would crawl out the woodwork lol.

Reactions: 3
The blokes in that house seem to have a thing against driving.

Why's Reece not learning.

I'm positive Jamie's last S was before K went to Paris, she's never mentioned him having another since..but I suppose Jamie will use it as a crutch and a reason to not bother learning,

like soft lad Kev.
Screenshot_20240129-120831.png

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 4
I wonder if that is why Kev does so much, would explain why he acts as a doormat, he is no doubt being punished for his wandering eye.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.