Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sienna probs needs the extra calpol seen as she’s the size of a 10 year old.
can’t believe she put on about two bowls of cereal 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Here we go Kayleigh’s once a month illness and poor Kev will have to do it all cause she needs her bed again ffs she needs a proper job and pull her weight around the house not driving every where now she has the car back

Reactions: 7
What sienna wants sienna gets and it’s mostly food and sweets and chocolate, absolutely awful, sienna dosent want to go to school when it’s PE coz she hates it, maybe she gets picked on coz of her bit of extra weight and she maybe struggles with exercise, kids can be cruel, it’s all k’s fault, the fact that she vlogs all her horrendous parenting of sienna for a few pennies and obviously sees nothing wrong with her parenting is shocking and scary

Reactions: 11
Sienna snot with those cornflake cakes anyone???? 🤢🤮
Why only make 7 if there are 8 plus Brooke & Bella?
Kayleigh looks ill. I wonder if there are genuine underlying issues hence she doesn't work outside of peak caravan season or is she just bone idle?
Scraping the barrel showing tidying her loft and bedroom. No content whatsoever.

Sienna snot with those cornflake cakes anyone???? 🤢🤮
Why only make 7 if there are 8 plus Brooke & Bella?
Kayleigh looks ill. I wonder if there are genuine underlying issues hence she doesn't work outside of peak caravan season or is she just bone idle?
Scraping the barrel showing tidying her loft and bedroom. No content whatsoever.
Cos all 7 were for Sienna. It’s obvious she gets what she wants she not autistic one bloody bit
---
She wouldn’t be going to a concert if she was looool

If the child is ill and can’t go to school why is she at costa with her baby chino and toasted sandwich??!! I was always told if you ill you stay at home. Is Kayleigh not capable of making her lunch?? So if she that Ill ummmm let’s just share all her germs around costa. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that child.

Reactions: 9
Summer has her GCSEs this year and Rhys would have some sort of exams for his course , so when would she take them ? They start early may and Finish late June . So that would mean taking them in April or early May , which would be pretty rubbish for Summer, in terms of revision. Or is she talking about October time or next year ? I personally think spending all that money on a nice holiday to take bratty Sienna, who would spoil it would be a waste .

Reactions: 1
Kayleigh thinking shes caught siennas chest infection. Does she not know you can’t catch chest infections lol

Summer has her GCSEs this year and Rhys would have some sort of exams for his course , so when would she take them ? They start early may and Finish late June . So that would mean taking them in April or early May , which would be pretty rubbish for Summer, in terms of revision. Or is she talking about October time or next year ? I personally think spending all that money on a nice holiday to take bratty Sienna, who would spoil it would be a waste .
Has we have seen before Summer was left home when they went to DLP
Maybe she will do the same again now she has a excuse

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if they will just take Kev's three like last time?...

and the excuse will be the others have exams and work

Reactions: 10
When did she mention a holiday ok the last vlog? I really must have missed it then as she bored me so much I switch off

Reactions: 3
She is always moaning about something but if she had a job she could afford to do nice family holidays you work and save not spend on crap then moan house if full of crap cause you brought it all

Yet she's slagged off tattlers for spelling mistakes haha.

I don't know what holidays she's looking at, but there's not much price hike in the Canary islands on June and July.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.