Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, she is definitely obsessed with boring Brooke, be nice if she mentioned Summer now and again

Reactions: 4
What’s with all the spots and scabs Kayleigh keeps getting ? She’s looking like a druggie.

Reactions: 3
I felt so sorry for poor Riley. Poor boy walking home from school in minus temps in shorts! Now she knew in the morning her car was being motd. She should have told him to change back into his (probably holey) long trousers incase he had to walk home!!

I felt so sorry for poor Riley. Poor boy walking home from school in minus temps in shorts! Now she knew in the morning her car was being motd. She should have told him to change back into his (probably holey) long trousers incase he had to walk home!!
Poor kid, he's her least favourite child, and she doesn't even try to hide it.

Reactions: 2
Poor kid, he's her least favourite child, and she doesn't even try to hide it.
Wonder if he ever got new rugby boots that fit while k has been constantly treating herself, the state of her food shopping in that ugly dry robe

Reactions: 1
Wonder if he ever got new rugby boots that fit while k has been constantly treating herself, the state of her food shopping in that ugly dry robe
We call her type "Dry Robe W**kers" - never anywhere near the sea, and strutting around Tesco in them!!

• Haha
That dry robe was brought for her and Kevin but yet again she is always wearing it thought Kev was going to wear it to work

he got football boots for xmas, which I'm sure will be used for rugby
---
That dry robe is awful. Wouldn’t be able to pay me to wear that. Makes her look about 100 stone

FFS the F&S show yet again.
No content so film those 2 for over 30 minutes.
Absolutely delightful,not:poop:

Reactions: 5
2.8k views. You would think by now she would know that every time she has her scruffy looking daughter's on the thumbnail, it always gets the lowest views.

• Haha
I thought she wasn’t spending in January, Smiggle and Greg’s hardly cutting back. She really needs to stop vlogging the girls constantly even at the party she had the camera out. Some children aren’t allowed to be on camera due to special care provision, no children apart from her own should be shown in public places, breach of privacy.

Omg she just TOTALLY gave it away! "Ever since i can remember i always wanted 2 girls, just 2 little girls" and there it is! That'll be why she couldn't give 2 shits about the older 4 and is all over the younger 2! Silly witch

• Wow
Omg she just TOTALLY gave it away! "Ever since i can remember i always wanted 2 girls, just 2 little girls" and there it is! That'll be why she couldn't give 2 shits about the older 4 and is all over the younger 2! Silly witch
That's exactly what I thought.

Omg how much of that stuff in the attic she could sell on Vinted or give it to people that are needing it I am surprised that attic has not fallen through she even said that travel cot come from the caravan what else have they nicked wonder how much she has kept from the older 4 that’s a rats haven in that attic lol 😂

What a boring boring vlog. Who gives a tit about her kids old clothes. Kev sounds so simple and boring doesn’t he have a normal man life doe she have friends and so anything apart from bow down to k
---
He

She doesn’t look well at the moment, not sure why she is doing slimming world, it’s a complete waste of time.

She has covered her minging face with make up but you can still see spots/scabs.
She must wake up everyday and think what can I do to make a slog.

Sorry Gummy people dont want to see your crap

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.