Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also hope and pray your mum doesn't see this as a means to make money
She's done two vlogs about it already and included footage of Sienna literally on a hospital bed being pushed into theatre, so I think that ship has sailed..

Reactions: 10
Sadly she has sold any privacy Sienna and Felicity were entitled too long ago. Wonder what the parenting class make of someone who can’t even protect their children from internet wronguns, believe me people making snide comments on here is nothing to what those girls are subjected to on the family’ channel, it’s just not transparent so K can pretend it doesn’t happen and Kev barely knows what day of the week it is.

I’m disgusted. Her neglect and she’s making it into content. 8 teeth for a 5 yr old to have removed is unheard of. What a disgraceful mother

Reactions: 9
What's the betting that she shows toothpaste on her next haul, too late Kayleigh, the damage has been done, eight teeth out at six years old, disgusting, and I don't care if this makes you feel bad Kayleigh, you damn well should feel bad , and ashamed, no wonder you weren't going to talk about it until the youngster blurted it out.

Only plus side to her vlogs is evidence for the kids as they get older to see what the parents have done to them

Reactions: 4
What a load of rubbish Kayleigh you weren’t going to mention sienna’s teeth removal because you are embarrassed, I don’t think i remember her saying sienna’s teeth are even hurting her in the last couple of years she says this has been going on. Kayleigh saying she only shares certain things as to not embarrass her children what about summer and her short toe which there probably isn’t much that can be done about sharing that which must be self conscious for summer and even laughing about it

For someone who wasn’t go to mention the tooth extraction, she has spent 33 minutes talking non stop about it including footage of Felicity crying, Sienna being wheeled on a hospital bed, Rhys having a skin tag (bet he loved that disclosure) and her dramatic faint. Not that she likes to overshare…🤣 I have never known anyone drone on so much about them selves complete narcissist.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There was no need for her to do a slog all about S.
All she needed to say was she had the teeth taken out.End of

All about privacy but uploads slogs onto YTo_O

Reactions: 5
There was no need for her to do a slog all about S.
All she needed to say was she had the teeth taken out.End of

All about privacy but uploads slogs onto YTo_O
Exactly this, I don’t believe for one moment she was ever going to keep the matter private, the 33 minute vlog proves that. She went into alot of detail. K is either extremely lonely or a complete narcissist, I am inclining to the latter.

"i fainted at my 6 year old surgery" talk about getting the views up.

And why does she have a pic of Sienna on the thumbnail with her face thick with make-up.
---
And yes I think she did want Sienna to tell on the live, but made out she didn't as she felt shameful about it ( she doesn't feel shameful at all ).

Did anyone else notice that the child had the same pj's on that she wore to the hospital? :sick: l mean, she may have washed them when she got home, I doubt it though.

• Sick
Exactly this, I don’t believe for one moment she was ever going to keep the matter private, the 33 minute vlog proves that. She went into alot of detail. K is either extremely lonely or a complete narcissist, I am inclining to the latter.
Or Munchausen's by proxy?!

Reactions: 2
No spend January going well, new boots, lunch in costa, a dry robe, she is a poor excuse of a mother

• Haha
Dry robes are not coats! They were designed for athletes to keep warm after exercise especially swimming. She has seen the Ingham family and fallen for the hype, I don’t think they even button up. Also £50 on a pair of boots isn’t that expensive. DMs are £180, that’s expensive but you get what you pay for.

Reactions: 7
Dry robes are not coats! They were designed for athletes to keep warm after exercise especially swimming. She has seen the Ingham family and fallen for the hype, I don’t think they even button up. Also £50 on a pair of boots isn’t that expensive. DMs are £180, that’s expensive but you get what you pay for.
I’m surprised she paid £50 on boots. What a witch she wouldn’t get summer real converse you can get for less then that on sale but she does get shoes that price for herself. Selfish as hell

I’m surprised she paid £50 on boots. What a witch she wouldn’t get summer real converse you can get for less then that on sale but she does get shoes that price for herself. Selfish as hell
Yes and makes a very regular comment of how she doesn't spend on herself:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.