Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone back to slimming world? I don't watch her anymore but I saw the last headline when scrolling YT just the now

Reactions: 1
Am I missing something now a days with black lines on your eyelids
How Inconsiderate of the vehicles to make her stop on her walk I am lead to believe that the hunt use hounds not dogs
Here we go again talking bout her weight which she is to blame herself cause she is the only one that puts it in her mouth

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wonder if her old mot still in date if not poor Riley in this weather
Even if it’s still in date she wouldn’t be able to legally drive the car, major defects have to be repaired before the car can be driven, and I’m guessing by the way she’s saying it can’t be driven, the issues weren’t minor like she’s claiming x

Reactions: 4
Kev the car expert getting to sit in the driver's seat in Brooke's vlog to defrost her car.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brooke must be desperate to live with that lot in that hovel(n)
I agree....

she's pretty enough to get herself a bloke that has a trade/ career, drives and has a attractive face,

she must have low self esteem, and just settling atm with smelly Jamie.

Reactions: 3
Her slightly defensive remarks she says in her hauls always make me laugh "we're not huge crisps eaters".

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She pointed things out for lunch for her and Brooke.
How many hours is Brooke working?Not many going off Gummys words.

Gummy is putting Brooke on a pedestal thinking a young,skinny girl will bring in more viewers.

Sorry not sorry but Brooke is as dull has dishwater.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.