Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if that’s not bad parenting I don’t know what is
My god K should think shame Bloody Shame Neglect !
That is really bad 8 teeth I can’t believe she has got Hyde to show her face on a camera and these stupid eejits that follow her that think she is the bees knees can not see what type of person she is
She don’t care about her bairns health to let her daughter teeth to get like that and have the audacity to keep filling her up on sweeties chocolate etc Kaleigh is a Disgrace!!!
Unfit Neglected Mother
i think people whos kids need multiple teeth out due to not brushing them should get a visit from social work. It really is neglect and theres no excuse. Thats why she wasn’t going to mention it, because she knows it’s embarrassing and shameful. Trying to act like shes always had problems, she probably has always had rotten teeth but you don’t get toothache if they’re fine.

Reactions: 9
Bet she went mad at Sienna after the live. Your fault for always putting her on camera when we are not wanting to see her one bit

Reactions: 6
I bet that’s a contributing factor to her poor behaviour and speech. Bet she’s been in a lot of pain with that - 8 teeth, that’s shocking . I think maybe Kayleigh has never been shown how to look after her teeth as she’s lost so many.

Reactions: 5
Is it only me who cringes when they call it an “operation” like really its teeth out its hardly an operation is it?!

Reactions: 7
You never see her buying toothpaste, so half of them probably don't even brush their teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not surprised about the dental issues in that family.

On a previous haul vlog, she said Sienna's routine is "having milk and two biscuits at bedtime" but doesn't state if she brushes her teeth after that, or how well it's done even if she does. She also stated that Sienna can't go without biscuits because... "she can't regulate that she's not having biscuits because it's part of her routine". Sounds like an excuse to me.

K ended up fainting in hospital..

1704902010212.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
of course there was a drama - fainted! My oldest has had one tooth out (cracked a molar!) and as soon as he was under anaesthetic I burst into tears without warning, from all the emotion from seeing him like that I suppose but of course she fainted and had to have nurses help her

Reactions: 2
Did you see what Sienna said as holding in the car on the last vlog. Long red sweets k is awful. Why??!!
---
This is k fault. She lied and said Sienna has had this since she was v little. Whatever. This is why she didn’t want to tell us she knows
---
5 yrs old and 8 teeth taken out. Biscuits before bed sweets etc. I think it’s obvious who’s at fault here. Disgraceful she just think we are stupid like her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Spoon feeding her soup..won't be long till she's stuffing her face with sweets and carbs again.

I don't understand why she's not black shamed embarrassed with the neglect she has given S, and probably the others too that we don't know about.

K manages to make everything about her, no doubt Kev will be the one on call tonight with Sienna on top of getting up at 5am. I was shocked that Sienna gets up early and starts helping herself to what’s in the cupboard, goodness knows what she is eating. A lot of her behaviour could be done to excess sugar, the teeth certainly will be. It seems Sienna can do whatever she wants.

Reactions: 10
I think this family need a visit from social services. If she’s getting up and going through the cupboards unsupervised then what else might she do . Unlock the door and go to the shops , go and play outside ? Electrocute herself ? My oldest has ASD, that meant VERY early mornings when my child was younger . Usually 5 ish. As a responsible parent, that meant I was up too.

Not being funny at all. I dislike K and K as much as you lot. However, this little kid has to go through surgery. Im 2 weeks from spinal surgery and thise niggles are still there. She's a little girl. I hope you come out of it and you speak bllody lovely queens english. I also hope and pray your mum doesn't see this as a means to make money

Kev comes downstairs to find Sienna on the sofa at 5am before he’s up for work. That’s a joke. She’s 5. Maybe put her to bed abit later. It seems maybe they put her too early then if that happens. She’s clearly eating what she wants at that time. Sienna def rules the roost.

• Wow
So True Telly I have yet to see toothpaste on her crappy shopping hauls and cleaning stuff
And one of the older boys, Rhys I think, spent his xmas money on an electric toothbrush, not a normal purchase for a teenage lad.

Reactions: 8
It amazes me the amount of halfwits that praise them calling them amazing parents, WTF
Telll me what are these two doing that they are amazing, obviously these eejits can’t be much better than them
The mind Boggles
---
And one of the older boys, Rhys I think, spent his xmas money on an electric toothbrush, not a normal purchase for a teenage lad.
Well that says it all doesn’t it

Reactions: 3
Doesn't one of the kitchen cupboards have a lock on it already, the one you often see in the background on the vlogs? It made me wonder if they have had to try and lock/hide other stuff away because of the kids trying to access stuff all the time. I remember on one of her now-deleted lives her saying one of the youngest ones was taking so many chocolate bars and her finding the wrappers everywhere, although she didn't name who.

And to be honest I don't think she has much credibility at all on the issue of sugar/healthy diet/dental health when she starts saying things like Felicity "not liking overly sweet things" then literally follows it with a vlog mentioning "Sweetie Friday" and the two girls excitedly choosing to go to the newsagent that sells "the worst of the sugary sweets"..

She tries to give the impression that they all have healthy diets and then shows the bowl full of rotting fruit that she says nobody eats, and the hauls that never seem to feature that much veg, never mind the never ending visits to mcdonalds etc.

Last edited:
Is it only me who cringes when they call it an “operation” like really its teeth out its hardly an operation is it?!
Totally, it's multiple tooth extraction under sedation.
---
I'm not surprised about the dental issues in that family.

On a previous haul vlog, she said Sienna's routine is "having milk and two biscuits at bedtime" but doesn't state if she brushes her teeth after that, or how well it's done even if she does. She also stated that Sienna can't go without biscuits because... "she can't regulate that she's not having biscuits because it's part of her routine". Sounds like an excuse to me.

K ended up fainting in hospital..

View attachment 2680399
That last line LOL OMG spoon feeding the bubba - has Sienna lost control of her hands as well? Pathetic twit [Kayleigh].
---
of course there was a drama - fainted! My oldest has had one tooth out (cracked a molar!) and as soon as he was under anaesthetic I burst into tears without warning, from all the emotion from seeing him like that I suppose but of course she fainted and had to have nurses help her
Yeah 3 nurses to haul the heffer up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.