Life of the Baldwins #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocker it’s psychological!
now it’s the weekend I wonder what emergancy/ injury or a&e visit happens with one of the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet she is gutted that nothing serious wrong with the leg and she could of helped before hand and not made felicity struggle all this time
Bet that was a old car she had before the black one
---
Don’t understand why she don’t reverse back in and drive out be more safer

Reactions: 6
Bet she is gutted that nothing serious wrong with the leg and she could of helped before hand and not made felicity struggle all this time
Bet that was a old car she had before the black one
---
Don’t understand why she don’t reverse back in and drive out be more safer
Does make you wonder if the hospital has told her the same thing, but she was clutching at straws tor it to be something worse (for the DLA). Has anyone else noticed how quickly
She gets appointments with the physio, the osteopath? It’s like one day she mentions it and the next day they’ve had an appointment. Seems bit funny to me. Plus there’s been no sign of F in the wheelchair or using the crutches in the last few vlogs. I wonder if amazingly she will be fully cured by the time the holiday happens.

Reactions: 6
She probably will wonder if she has told the holiday insurance about her fake condition cause it will effect it

Dr Kayleigh said she needs a operation lol bout time someone said to the Baldwins that sienna condition is spoilt brat syndrome and needs to be in school learning from proper trained staff

Reactions: 3
What a car crash of a life that family live, what a mess, all the making of nut job Kayleigh’s horrendous parenting, she’s absolutely useless, and her need for content for her crappy little channel, that comes before anything and everything to her

I definitely think Kev is either not working or he’s working part time , he always seems to be around.

Reactions: 2
That dress she is wearing should be used has a cleaning cloth,its mingin' and its at least 2 sizes too small for her.

The bbq shopping was for crappy content only.

Reactions: 1
That dress she is wearing should be used has a cleaning cloth,its mingin' and its at least 2 sizes too small for her.

Yeah, like they're gonna spend £300 on a barbecue when she moans about the cost of everything.... Unless she wants it.

• Haha

I must admit I was shocked the other date whe. She said she was a size 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She wishes she was a 12 her whole life is a constant dream he is always round course she probably don’t trust him after he got very friendly with another lady in his old job

Reactions: 4
She wishes she was a 12 her whole life is a constant dream he is always round course she probably don’t trust him after he got very friendly with another lady in his old job
that's a good point, so he all of a sudden leaves a ment to be good steady job for no reason, and now he's always about.

looks like that commenter was truthful in him getting "friendly" with another female member of staff.

Probs why Kayleigh doesn't want him driving either.