Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do they get all their spending money from, holiday coming up and buying the brats needless cushions and expensive cuddly toys, fast food, junk food and take always all the time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Where do they get all their spending money from, holiday coming up and buying the brats needless cushions and expensive cuddly toys, fast food, junk food and take always all the time 🤷‍♀️
She works remember 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
BENEFITS! I guarantee you she got DLA for the brat, back pay covered the deposit for the holiday (because where else would she find the deposit? It'd be a sizeable lump for that many people travelling that soon)
Her benefits increasing would also explain why Kev seems to have dropped his hours considerably. And you can bet she doesn't declare what she makes cleaning.

Reactions: 7
Allthis
She works remember 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
BENEFITS! I guarantee you she got DLA for the brat, back pay covered the deposit for the holiday (because where else would she find the deposit? It'd be a sizeable lump for that many people travelling that soon)
Her benefits increasing would also explain why Kev seems to have dropped his hours considerably. And you can bet she doesn't declare what she makes cleaning.
you are right, its got to be this, absolute scumbags

Reactions: 4
She calls doing her YT ia job as well she is so stupid YT is not a job and cleaning a few caravans is casual season job she needs contract hours jobs any proper man would definitely not put up with what she does on a daily basis
he needs to though, as no other woman would want him # convicted Robber and Fraudster

Reactions: 5
how can she think she works hard? I work in a supermarket and because its my oldests birthday next month im pulling some 8 hour nightshifts this week to build up some extra money (getting home at 6:20am and sleeping 8 til 12pm so im hanging this afternoon but its what we have to do sometimes as adults earning to keep a house and look after our kids. Yes I get UC topups and DLA for my autistic son but I still work hard to bring in my own money. Id love to see Kayleigh out working 8 hours a day/night 4-5 days a week like other parents have too, especially those with lots of kids like she has.
She absolutely won't do that, she will use S as the excuse because the 'baby' is traumatised by being left at school so she has to be at home in case S gums hurt or has a tummy ache or just wants all the attention on her. The kid is either a manipulative genius or really is on the spectrum. Either way, no help is being sought as far as I see.

Reactions: 3
Has the parenting course been forgotten/dropped now she has got the DLA for the child?
Why would she get dla??!! Sienna hasn’t been diagnosed with anything, being a spoilt brat isn’t a disability it’s bad parenting!

Why would she get dla??!! Sienna hasn’t been diagnosed with anything, being a spoilt brat isn’t a disability it’s bad parenting!
Has it ever been mentioned that S has a tongue tie? Would explain why she struggles with speech.

Reactions: 3
A child does not need a diagnosis to get DLA, just evidence, whoever put it on the parenting course, the school that she keeps stopping her kid going too, the speech therapist, she wouldn't want a tongue diagnosed or repaired, she doesn't want her speech to improve thats why she speaks to her like a baby! My oldest had a speech impediment as a kid, first thing speech therapist told us was to speak to him in clear and correct language

Just saw her garden vlog. Ong what a mess. It looked so embarrassing why film that mess of a fence. Everything is done on the cheap and looks tit. She said f got makeup on the carpet as they have no dresser so need to use hers to play. What about summer no mention of her. She is 16 and needs a dresser for her appearance not to play. Then she said teens go to their rooms to chill. How can summer she shares with two little kids. K doesn’t care about that. Surely also if u dry ur washing in the kitchen the clothes will smell of the cooking hot fresh at all. They have def come in with some money and now are on the hunt for more. She is a complete state of a mother desperate now for f to be ill. My son leg hurt a year he’s not had a scan etc it’s growing pains basically. F leg hurts a few weeks and she’s going on and on and on about it. I’m sick of hearing about it. Kev is a wimp he does too much. Does the garden then finishes the cake

Reactions: 10
So a big speech about felicity not being able to walk round Sainsburys as she couldn’t walk. How on earth did she manage to walk round the holiday park, the amusements, Matalan etc yesterday with no problem. Kayleigh you really need to get your story right.
Sienna acts like a 2 year old as that’s how you treat her.

So a big speech about felicity not being able to walk round Sainsburys as she couldn’t walk. How on earth did she manage to walk round the holiday park, the amusements, Matalan etc yesterday with no problem. Kayleigh you really need to get your story right.
Sienna acts like a 2 year old as that’s how you treat her.
So f dressed in uniform to pretend she going to sch so again they bow down to Sienna. No words

Reactions: 5
I’ve been following this thread but not really commented. Watching the vlog where they were to Matalan and Felicity’s knee is moving because her foot is varying heights throughout and she stands surprisingly well on one leg when putting the tickets through the machine with her arms and crutches moving around.

It’s no wonder the tests are all coming back with nothing to show - I don’t doubt she probably did initially hurt herself but at this point it probably is psychological & getting her attention too in the process. I hope the hospital have at this point picked up on that possibility as well - they aren’t daft.

One of my children has a condition affecting their joints and the worst thing for them is keeping the joints in one position and part of our physio, even when in immense pain is to try and get the joints moving. Of course it’s going to be stiff because she’s holding it up like she is all the time. Makes me so cross watching what I have done on this family. She seems like a DLA seeker and likely knows how to play the game - bang on 3 months she’ll have that claim in attempting to claim it for F.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My husband is quite a good earner and I could never contemplate spending as much as she does on food shopping. How do they afford it. Yea I know it’s all the benefits she gets, and the DLA she is conning the government out of. It’s not even careful spending on the shopping, it’s branded all the way. I couldn’t afford to spend this much but then we do pay out bills. Great example of how those on benefits hve better food than those working. I don’t actually know how you have the audacity to put it on YouTube. You are a joke.

I'm on disability benefits as I have a genuine Disability but no way could I spend that much on food, we never have branded or takeaway food/eat out. I think she's taking a chunk from the kids in the love shack in the garden of dreams. No way will she be letting them both live there for next to nothing

Reactions: 8
K is a fraudster for the dla. She is gathering paperwork with lies here I can see through her

• Heart
I suppose we will have a vlog later with her giddy with excitement because she’s been in an and e again . I’m starting to think whatever issues Kayleigh has are now running off on Felicity.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.